ok i just install mwll and all i get is a black screen plz help me

Offline Threesan

• MWLL Developer
  • Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +13/-0
Re: mwll
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 01:50:54 AM »
Crysis runs OK?

I have a borked Gateway FX system at the moment, and this is what I get sometimes:
Takes anywhere from a couple seconds to a few minutes for MWLL to start, and I get a black screen for anywhere between 2 seconds and nearly a minute waiting for the MWLL intro movie to start -- and you can't skip it until it starts.

So, try being patient once and see what happens =|

I'm 99.5% sure that my problem is a problem with my system, not MWLL. So far the cause/solution has eluded me, but I've been meaning to try updating BIOS -- I've heard some SATA drivers can cause my troubles (including "(Not responding)" white-out windows), at least on Vista 64, possibly x64 in general.

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
Re: mwll
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 04:16:44 AM »
... the MWLL intro movie to start -- and you can't skip it until it starts.

Yes you can. You either just move/delete the Videos in the Localized folder or just rename them. Then you dont have to wait for the intro movie to load, nor having a 160mb movie running in the background menu.

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush