Author Topic: donno if it's the game, or windows, but...  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Jergles

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
donno if it's the game, or windows, but...
« on: September 10, 2010, 07:55:14 AM »
... everytime i try and open the beta installer, my computer goes whacky. the folder containing the installer freezes, task manager takes 5 minutes to pop up, and there is no process or task to end or view in task manager. how can i find diagnose and treat the problem? any help is greatly appreciated, i desperately want to play this game. Thank you.

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
Re: donno if it's the game, or windows, but...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 03:34:42 PM »
The MWLL-OpenBeta-Full-0.3.0.exe opens a 1.8GB file and this may take up to several minutes to parse if done on a lowend system. Patience is to be expected with such large files to be extracted.

Please post your system configuration, and if possible, any softwares that may take up memory usage during a normal boot of your OS.

Did you download the beta installer from the official download site?

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush