Author Topic: The clan Jade Falcon, take two  (Read 2622 times)

Offline MatthewPryde

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +66/-0
The clan Jade Falcon, take two
« on: September 30, 2010, 04:34:11 AM »
Ok, so this is a preliminary, I have no clue if and when I can do this, but in order to make an argument for doing so, I need to see how many people would be willing to play as the Clan Jade Falcon under a bunch of old BT nerds from "back in the day"

No clue how much time I am going to be able to invest in kicking mech keester, so Officers will be needed, however, I WILL be happy to schedule matches with other clans and get things going right. But I need first to know if we could have enough people to make it happen. If you are interested, please say so below. If you are interested in being an officer (Thinking off the top of my head, we would probably need around 6 Star Captains, all with different time frames, so we are certain that there is a lead Jade Falcon on at most times.)

Now, this will be a Clan Jade Falcon for real, I will invite each of you to be a part of the various empty slots of the 1st Peregrine Strikers. (Lots of dead people are on the TRO...) so, I am looking for fun people who would like to be a part of the BT universe, it does not matter if you cannot make a huge time commitment, I understand. Also, I do not expect you to play MW every day for ever, you can become active, or inactive as you like. Once a Falcon, always a Falcon I say. This is a fun unit for enjoying BT the way it was meant to be, by hating on anyone who is not you and being the rowdiest, most cantankerous faction in the universe. Clan Jade Falcon.

With that being said. Who among you will step up? Who wants to be in Clan Jade Falcon.

BTW. Last note, the 1st Peregrine has two Abtaka Stars (Clan warriors from other clans either taken as Isorla or traded in negotiation)
So if you are a CSJ, CW, CGB, ect. and you would like to ride with the Falcons but keep that initial banner with you. Let me know.

Fact-sheet
Unit's main location:US.
Interested in recruits from Overseas: Yes
Focus of Activities: Casual
Main Language: English
Voice Server: ???
Web Address: None
Contact person(s): Matthew Pryde
How to contact: PM or E-mail msmacdon@hawaii.edu

This is a call to trial, Justice by combat. We are clan Jade Falcon, anyone else can suck it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 11:04:42 PM by MWLL|Seraph »
Comstar: Star Colonel Matthew Pryde, Commander of the 1st Peregrine Strikers, Delta Galaxy