Author Topic: Sandhurst RMC (MW Academy): New Student Information  (Read 18536 times)

Offline CGB [CoffiNail]

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +101/-0
  • Khan of Clan Ghost Bear International
    • Clan Ghost Bear International
Re: Sandhurst RMC (MW Academy): New Student Information
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2011, 07:18:58 PM »
been a while since this was active but i still see lots of new members joining or at least introducing themselves in the Pub section, almost one every couple days seems like in June........seems like I also have been seeing a lot of noobish behavior in the servers of late.  All of this led me to search out the Sandhurst threads for new activity, and alas, I see Cowboy hasn't been on in a very long time.  Seems like Sandhurst has gone...shall we say...dormant...

I'd personally like to offer my time in the evenings to new recruits for basic training and then for more in depth for those who want it such as Tactical, BA, ASF......I would much rather spend time getting people familiar with how to play well than watching them suffer in the servers in frustration.  So if any new recruits find this thread and see me online, feel free to hit me up.

I'll be looking for ya talon cause I need some guidance...  Seems like I either get too close and get
overwhelmed or stand back to far and get sniped...

JPNOXON

Feel free to hit this Bear up as well.  If you get really lucky you can find both me and Talon on at the same time and we will whip you into shape quicker than a grouchy sibko hating 50 year old trainer. (think MW2's sibko trainer)

Offline Urishima }12thVR{

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +33/-0
  • Abacus
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2011, 03:58:26 PM »
been a while since this was active but i still see lots of new members joining or at least introducing themselves in the Pub section, almost one every couple days seems like in June........seems like I also have been seeing a lot of noobish behavior in the servers of late.  All of this led me to search out the Sandhurst threads for new activity, and alas, I see Cowboy hasn't been on in a very long time.  Seems like Sandhurst has gone...shall we say...dormant...

I'd personally like to offer my time in the evenings to new recruits for basic training and then for more in depth for those who want it such as Tactical, BA, ASF......I would much rather spend time getting people familiar with how to play well than watching them suffer in the servers in frustration.  So if any new recruits find this thread and see me online, feel free to hit me up.

I'll be looking for ya talon cause I need some guidance...  Seems like I either get too close and get
overwhelmed or stand back to far and get sniped...

JPNOXON
Also happens to me on certain maps. If you guys have some sort of date figured out for teaching JPNOXON, I would like to join in.

Urishima
Ghiest: I suggest trying to control your forum torrettes with copious amounts of weed.

KingLeerUK: Right now playing puretech is like riding a bike without a seat; you're putting yourself through some unnecessary discomfort and everyone else on the trail is looking at you funny.

Bill: You're a massive gay. Let's bum.
Deathbane: Let's.

My Youtube channel filled with MWLL awesomeness!

Offline GB-72AT Talon

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +43/-0
  • Don't quote me on this.....
    • GB72nd Assault Trinary
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2011, 05:15:54 AM »
Sorry, got caught up in some real life stuff, I am on several times a week typically so see ya soon.

Sure it felt different but so did my wife after the kids were born. A little loose but it still gets me off every time. -- Suspect

Offline CGB [NoXoN]

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +10/-0
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2011, 04:12:45 PM »
No sweat.  CoffiNail helped me out a bit and just trying to get used to TS while playing was worth it for me. I had to adjust game sounds
so I could hear what people were saying and remember to press the push to talk key.....

It was fun,  looking forward to it again..

JPNOXON

Offline GB-72AT Talon

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +43/-0
  • Don't quote me on this.....
    • GB72nd Assault Trinary
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2011, 12:47:05 AM »
No sweat.  CoffiNail helped me out a bit and just trying to get used to TS while playing was worth it for me. I had to adjust game sounds
so I could hear what people were saying and remember to press the push to talk key.....

It was fun,  looking forward to it again..

JPNOXON

yeah man anytime, look us up

Sure it felt different but so did my wife after the kids were born. A little loose but it still gets me off every time. -- Suspect