Author Topic: IMPORTANT: Fix MWLL Launching Incorrectly  (Read 11295 times)

Offline demonr6

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
Re: IMPORTANT: Fix MWLL Launching Incorrectly
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 11:51:27 AM »
I would just like to comment that I was really impressed at first looking at this, enough that I spent the money on buying Crysis Wars. From that point on it has been an epic fail. For those of you who were able to get the game to work or did not have to jump through these immense and time consuming hoops I am glad you get to experience and enjoy the game. Being a huge fan of BattleTech and MechWarrior I was really excited but not worth this hassle to install something and try to get it running that is obviously not professional grade. To put it bluntly it sucks. If you have a problem installing it, just avoid it altogether and suck up the fact you lost the money buying the game. It's not worth the hassle. I wish I would have read the forums first to see what a mess this could have been and I would have never bothered. Congratulations though, you made the developer an extra $20.

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +158/-37
  • my little pwny
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 12:04:59 PM »
Well, what actual problems do you have?

Offline sleepysheep

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +35/-0
  • I'm me deal with it
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 12:25:54 PM »
I would just like to comment that I was really impressed at first looking at this, enough that I spent the money on buying Crysis Wars. From that point on it has been an epic fail. For those of you who were able to get the game to work or did not have to jump through these immense and time consuming hoops I am glad you get to experience and enjoy the game. Being a huge fan of BattleTech and MechWarrior I was really excited but not worth this hassle to install something and try to get it running that is obviously not professional grade. To put it bluntly it sucks. If you have a problem installing it, just avoid it altogether and suck up the fact you lost the money buying the game. It's not worth the hassle. I wish I would have read the forums first to see what a mess this could have been and I would have never bothered. Congratulations though, you made the developer an extra $20.

Or you could suck it up that it's a beta, and every game ever made has always had some kind of problem. Grow up.

If you post the problem(s) you are having on these fourms you will get the help needed to get the mod working.
Sandy 2500k @ 4.6ghz
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 V1.0 - Worst Motherboard ever.
2x GTX 580 3gb
8gb DDR3 dual channl 1600mhz
HX 1000W Corsair
Win 7 x64 Home Edition
5970x1200 Or 1920x1200 Triple Screen 26" Monitors
Dx10 Max settings 16xAF 8xAA

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 09:30:24 PM »
Please post the issue(s) along with your systems configuration so we can address the issue appropriately, remember that the MOD needs to work across many different systems so the more data we get back the better end result.

Sorry for your troubles getting the MOD to work :-[

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush

Offline tonxabar

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 09:43:34 PM »
I would just like to comment that I was really impressed at first looking at this, enough that I spent the money on buying Crysis Wars. From that point on it has been an epic fail. (...) Congratulations though, you made the developer an extra $20.

Don't flame about it. Myself had the same problems you did... two days wrestling with my PC to put it in working condition.

Yes, you have to read a lot of posts, and search for what is important to your specific problem, and besides, if you don't want to do it, people here is very friendly to give you a hand.

My Crysis Wars were 5 for Steam... a real bargain! And if you are tired of trying, grab some movies, or shut down the PC and go out to drink beers with friends.

That's what I did. Now I'm playing! Best regards to all.