Author Topic: Weapon Consolidation Plan  (Read 10400 times)

Offline Glycerin

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
  • No.
Re: Weapon Consolidation Plan
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2011, 04:23:42 PM »
hey guys, great job on the wiki so far.

ive been playing 4 days and i really learned alot from the wiki.

one thing i would like to see added is pictures of the actual weapons on mechs static and when fired.  maybe animated gifs.  example:  how the laser looks mounted on a mech chassis.  another picture depicting the color and beam type.

also, pictures of mech variants would be phenomenal for battlefield identification (but that's a different thread).  a cockpit SS would be great.

this would be very helpful for the pilots that study, so we can identify weapons and variants and change tactics.

im trying to learn how to help you guys.  i know its a big and ever changing project.
Specs:  2500k, 8GB ram, 120GB SSD w/ Win7x64, 640GB HDD for the rest, 2x HD6970 in CF, T260HD    LCD @ 1920x1200, Logitech G15, mx518, Wingman Extreme Digital 3D.

Offline Cygma

• MWLL Developer
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +65/-1
    • 7th Regiment Wolfs Dragoons
Re: Weapon Consolidation Plan
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »
Pictures of the weapons being fired (see here) should be forthcoming when Loom or someone else has time :)

I don't know wether variant pictures are currently viable with the constant changes we are seeing - someone would have to update them for every version and there is enough stuff already that rarely gets updated.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 04:41:57 PM by 7.[WD]Cygma »
<Insert cool content here>