Author Topic: New 12th VR server location  (Read 1904 times)

Offline =KoS= Tripod

• Alphatester
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +138/-0
    • Kos Boards
New 12th VR server location
« on: May 26, 2011, 04:29:45 AM »
The 12th VR server has just moved to the west coast, and is in the perfect location for any pacific members who want to shoot any of us fat westerners :P

12th VR has quite a few PAC guys, so SquareSphere put a TON of effort into making sure they could play without the 250+ ping many of them are used to
Recent tests have shown an average ping of under 150(!) for pacific players, and under 120 for east coasters (like me)

Jump on and test it out and feel teh powuh as all of your shots DO NOT evaporate, and instead strike your target! Magic, you say? Hell yes!
(May have open merc night password due to lazy admins or an actual OMN going on . If so, the pass is "fight". Make sure to jump on outreach TS for most awesome OMN experience)

EDIT: Our server seems to be having issues and needs to be restarted manually in between map rotations. Our tech chimps will se what they can do ;)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 05:03:57 AM by ManCowFish }12th VR{ »

Offline Draekros

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +18/-0
  • Beware the Undead Ninja Wabbits...
Re: New 12th VR server location
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 05:15:42 AM »
There definitely is a problem with the server crashing at the end of a round when the timer runs out.
I'll need to wait on SquareSphere to figure out what's wrong with it  :o

12th Vegan Rangers. Beta Regiment.

Offline SquareSphere

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +228/-6
  • pancake slinging, Square (care) Bear of MWLL
    • 12th Vegan Rangers - Boards
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
Dang you tech goblins!  I'll just put up the web admin access for all Rangers so anyone can log in and restart the server.  I think I remember it having to do be something about not having a next map to rotate to or some such.  I'll mess with it when i get home.

Offline Waysted

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +4/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 05:29:26 PM »
I heard a rumor that you had James Woods in a hamster wheel running your server...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi7ozRSDpSw&feature=related