Author Topic: *waves*  (Read 775 times)

Offline Ven

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
*waves*
« on: June 16, 2011, 10:35:47 AM »
Some of you may have already seen me in game as Vendace. You know...The nutter that has a horrible tendency to smear a VTOL over a mountain side or running around to be bait for the rest of the squad X3 I try, though.

Been playing Mechwarrior since I was a kid, first one being 3. Good times, good times ^_^ Let's just say I was more then just aggrivated when I found out the Zone went down way back when. Even tried my hand at the Battletech tabletop, but I lost touch with the group, so I have no clue what to do anymore...

At any rate, a bit about myself, I guess...Well, I'm in collage for animation, big time gamer, all that fun stuff...Ok, might have rambled on enough now X3

Offline SquareSphere

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +228/-6
  • pancake slinging, Square (care) Bear of MWLL
    • 12th Vegan Rangers - Boards
Re: *waves*
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 04:45:30 PM »
Welcome aboard, ask questions. MWLL is a new experience for most MW vets since it's more "complete battlefield" than the older games. 

As for table top you should check out Megamek the online version of game.  We've got quite a few people that play that as well.  (at some point i need to get someone to show me how to play too)

Offline Ven

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
Re: *waves*
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 06:09:43 AM »
Thanks for the welcome! And yeah, I love the whole combined arms aspect of the game. I've always wondered what it would be like to tear around the battlefield in one of the tanks :3

Hmm...I'll have to keep that in mind! Though, by this point, I'm rusty as hell with Battletech, so yeah. Worth a shot, though!