Author Topic: MWBU Ladder Is Open  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Globel

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +4/-0
  • Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night
MWBU Ladder Is Open
« on: July 30, 2011, 03:52:34 AM »

MWBU.net is happy to announce we are now open for sign ups. We have been hard at work, creating a ladder for the Living Legends community. Creating this ladder we put alot of thought into what the community needed right NOW. We have lots of future plans for this ladder, but we are happy to be starting our first season with this configuration. Our first season is official and we will be keeping the results. The length of the season is yet to be determined. Once the ladder is out of its testing phase, we hope to end the season's format in favor of a traditional ladder setup. We are able to supply North America and Europe (8-1-2011) with stable low ping servers for competitions. We hope to keep the competitions fun and fair. If you have any questions join our TeamSpeak3 (posted below) for help.

Also on the back burner at mwbu.net is our planetary league. We have a team of passionate and experienced coders working hard to create one of the most immersive leagues possible for 'Mech Warrior and Battle Tech. We have received help and guidance from other Battle-Tech leagues past and present. We hope to keep you guys posted more on the development of this as it progresses.

MWBU SITE:  http://www.mwbu.net
MWBU TS:     ts3.mwbu.net

*we are all ways looking for new talent PM me with your qualifications and I will see if MWBU has a fit for you.

----------------------------------------------
You drive me crazy
I just cant sleep
Im so excited, I'm in too deep
Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright

Offline Hartsblade}12th VR{

• Alphatester
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +25/-0
Re: MWBU Ladder Is Open
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 05:54:11 AM »
Awesome!! When do the matches start?

oh and +1 for you!

Offline Globel

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +4/-0
  • Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night
Re: MWBU Ladder Is Open
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 08:13:29 AM »
challenging is open today!.. You can challenge each other and scheduled matches right away. I will be provisioning servers as they are needed. We will be adding our neutral euro server within the next few days.

----------------------------------------------
You drive me crazy
I just cant sleep
Im so excited, I'm in too deep
Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright