Author Topic: 'C' in ASF in 5.2  (Read 1202 times)

Offline CGB [CoffiNail]

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +101/-0
  • Khan of Clan Ghost Bear International
    • Clan Ghost Bear International
'C' in ASF in 5.2
« on: September 15, 2011, 08:43:29 PM »
So, one thing i am really looking forward to having not mapped on 'C' key by default in ASF in 5.2 is coolant AND pitch down, can we be assured that this is fixed ;) Yes i can go re map it... but I always tend to remember this after in game, in a ASF hugging the ground and hitting coolant... than BOOM ;)

Offline LordHack

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +26/-0
Re: 'C' in ASF in 5.2
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 11:03:21 PM »
So, one thing i am really looking forward to having not mapped on 'C' key by default in ASF in 5.2 is coolant AND pitch down, can we be assured that this is fixed ;) Yes i can go re map it... but I always tend to remember this after in game, in a ASF hugging the ground and hitting coolant... than BOOM ;)

Changing it to not conflict sounds common sense; but, why would this be a problem if you have set your actionmaps?  I do mine once.

Offline CGB [CoffiNail]

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +101/-0
  • Khan of Clan Ghost Bear International
    • Clan Ghost Bear International
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 11:35:29 PM »

Changing it to not conflict sounds common sense; but, why would this be a problem if you have set your actionmaps?  I do mine once.

I do set my action maps, but I do not fly ASF that often. So when I remember to change them, i am already in the middle of a game.  I crash, I click to deploy in a mech hanger and continue to play. When I go to the launcher the next time, my thoughts are not on the rarely played ASF controls.

Offline [CW]Aresye

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +156/-1
  • Clan Wolf
    • Clan Wolf
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 06:36:31 AM »
I saw C and ASF, assumed this was about the FBomb variants and went, "Oh god, not again!"

I am happily surprised.

My action maps are fixed, but I think it should be left in.  Always funny to hear a person scream, "Oh sh**!" as they nose dive into the ground.  So yeah, leave it in for the lulz.

Offline Romeox

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +20/-0
  • How did I get here ? =9th=
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 11:30:03 AM »

i didnt knew taht you can fix this!
I thought it was intenional ! So ASF dont get OP oO

Offline CapperDeluxe

• MWLL Developer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +162/-0
  • Life is cheap, mechs are expensive.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 12:29:46 AM »
I believe I fixed it as the default when you create a new actionmaps from the Actionmapper, but perhaps it hasn't yet been corrected for the default actionmaps after creating a new profile/installation.