Author Topic: Guess the chassis  (Read 15583 times)

Offline [IPA] Avatar

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +32/-4
  • Kiss me, I'm shitfaced!
Re: Guess the chassis
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2012, 03:22:06 PM »
so i am curious though why does the MWll Scat not have it's missile tubes in the right and left torso?

Have you seen a variant which uses missile weapons (except for the Novakitten)?

/spam

Offline Alexis Kerensky

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-151
  • What's a matter, wolf got your ride?
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2012, 04:45:51 PM »
No i haven't... but like the model in the picture posted the scat has missle tubes on it's left and right torso.. even though i think their not used in the prime varient.
Ferro-Fibrous armor deflecting insults and protecting from damage since 2571.

I am The wolf Chosen of Kerensky. As a  Warden clansmen i protect those who cannot fight for themselves and seek only to find peace in humanity. The Wolf's Dragoons were the spies of the clan sent by the clan wolf. It was through them that we  both realized that the inner sphere were people just like us.
Runway is the only one who can make it to Khan rank without ever moving.
Do not mess with the runway, runway always wins.

Offline Bloodycrow

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +134/-24
  • "Living Lurker"
    • Planetary League Site
« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2012, 06:55:04 PM »
No i haven't... but like the model in the picture posted the scat has missle tubes on it's left and right torso..

Is MW4 the only one you've played? Everything you say seems to be based on this fact.

The model in the picture posted is of the MW4 version. The original TRO art, which MWLL's Shadowcat was based on, does not have missile tubes in the left and right torsos.

Even the Mechwarrior 3 Shadowcat is based on the TRO art, and does not have missile tubes in the left and right torsos.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:13:45 PM by Bloodycrow »

Offline Alexis Kerensky

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-151
  • What's a matter, wolf got your ride?
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2012, 05:44:03 PM »
No i've played mw2 mechommander Gold and mechcommander 2 and mechassault 2(which in my opinion was a very very crappy mechwarrior)
Ferro-Fibrous armor deflecting insults and protecting from damage since 2571.

I am The wolf Chosen of Kerensky. As a  Warden clansmen i protect those who cannot fight for themselves and seek only to find peace in humanity. The Wolf's Dragoons were the spies of the clan sent by the clan wolf. It was through them that we  both realized that the inner sphere were people just like us.
Runway is the only one who can make it to Khan rank without ever moving.
Do not mess with the runway, runway always wins.