Author Topic: Which weapon stats are up-to-date?  (Read 1895 times)

Offline DFDelta

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +145/-1
  • Wiki Staff
    • My Youtube page
Which weapon stats are up-to-date?
« on: October 11, 2011, 01:24:17 PM »
So I noticed that the weapon stats on the weapon itself are different from the ones in the weapon list. Could someone tell me which ones are correct? (I'd do it myself but I have no idea where to look :P)
I'll then change them when I find some spare time.  ;D
Join the MWLL wiki today, your contributions will make the wiki a better place.

In Lyran Commonwealth, Atlas scouts you.

Offline Az

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +49/-0
Re: Which weapon stats are up-to-date?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 02:15:27 PM »
I looked at the PPCs two months ago and the weapon list was outdated for them, but the PPC page was fine, if that's any indication (it probably is).

If you want to look at it yourself, extract the Scripts directory from your GameData.pak somewhere (it's a zip file). Repeat and overwrite for each GameData{1,2,...}.pak added by patches to have all the files up to date. XML files for the weapons will be found in Scripts\Entities\Items\XML\Weapons\Vehicles. Then the fun begins :).

Offline DFDelta

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +145/-1
  • Wiki Staff
    • My Youtube page
Re: Which weapon stats are up-to-date?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 02:19:07 PM »
Ah, thanks. Guess I'll start a big update session tonight or tomorrow evening. It would be great if its the weapon list thats outdated, no need to swich pages all the time.  ;D

EDIT:
So I went trough the AC, UAC and RAC of all sizes, and seems like the weapon pages themselves are correct, and the big list is outdated.

Also, lol. I always thought the Ultra variants are supposed to have less damage but faster RoF, according the the XMLs they also surpass the normal ones by almost 10% damage depending on the size.  :o

EDIT 2:
Phase I completed  ;D
The weapon list is up to date now, and I have entered values for all the "?" that were literally everywhere in the energy weapon list.
I've also separated the beam lasers from the pulse laser weapons, they were mixed up until now... quite a clusterfapp. Easier to read now.

Phase II will consist of some cleanup in the missile table, there are still some values fapped up, and lots of "?" in there, going to do that tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:00:57 PM by DFDelta »
Join the MWLL wiki today, your contributions will make the wiki a better place.

In Lyran Commonwealth, Atlas scouts you.