Author Topic: More issues with "Warning: Disconnected from Server"  (Read 2396 times)

Offline NorthernNomad

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +1/-0
More issues with "Warning: Disconnected from Server"
« on: November 01, 2011, 06:25:07 AM »
Hey, first post. Sorry it is a little bit of a repeat about this bug but nothing has worked so far....

I had issues with my CD key (copy purhcased from Steam) and Crysis, solved it by editing the %CDKEY% line by manually entering the key with "-" every four characters. I have logged into Crysis Wars, connected to a PunkBuster'd server. I've also run Crysis Warhead.

I downloaded both Crysis Wars and the MWLL mod today; MWLL patched a few times. I tried the vcredist_x64.exe fix (I am running 64 bit Windows 7), and ran Repair Build.

I still get the same issue. An almost immediate "Warning: Disconnected from Server."

Help? :(

Offline Ingrater

• MWLL Lead Coder
  • Project Director
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +136/-0
Re: More issues with "Warning: Disconnected from Server"
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 03:37:10 PM »
Please post the contents of your Game.log file after trying to connect to a server. You can find it in your Wars install directory or under My Games\Crysis Wars
There comes a point where the talking must stop, and people have to do actual work.

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +157/-37
  • my little pwny
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 03:38:36 PM »
Other people have this weird issue as well. The Game.log usually does not show anything out of the ordinary, at least not with its default verbosity level. @NorternNomad: before trying and posting the Game.log, you should increase the verbosity level (however, I forgot which command and which level).

Offline Seraph

• Lead Developer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +124/-1
    • The Living Legends Mercenary Unit
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 09:03:15 AM »
And if you have nothing in it try to contact a server admin to get your disconnect message directly from the server log.
Seraph - "The Can Man"
In the heat of battle, legends are born ...