Author Topic: AXEL's Level Design Dossier  (Read 1661 times)

Offline AXEL

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +9/-2
AXEL's Level Design Dossier
« on: December 01, 2011, 03:23:44 AM »
I'm not very good at much, but was wanting to learn more about level design in MWLL and start creating content.  I am mostly putting this thread out to have a place to continue updating my projects once they are more MWLL oriented.

Name: AXEL
Position: Level Designer
Past Projects:  I have mapped and modeled for the community in Red Orchestra and Killing Floor (both UT2004 titles), with limited UT3 design.  I have some modeling and texturing skill, but most of what I have experience in is level design.  I have also created some custom static meshes and applied unique textures.
Ties to Mechwarrior:  Actually just getting into Battletech, but been playing MWLL since early 2010 or so.  MWLL was my first MW game played, and recently finished reading the warrior trilogy.
Samples:
These are some screenshots of levels I have created for Killing Floor.

I have some experience messing around in 3ds Max as well.

I created these panzerschreck rounds and carrier a while back.

This was a Zaku I had started to model, but never got around to finishing due to a change in plans.

A model I made of a geballte ladung for Red Orchestra

A Jagdpanzer IV I worked on for a while (Red Orchestra)

Offline (Wilson)

• Lead Developer
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +60/-0
  • The Man
Re: AXEL's Level Design Dossier
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 07:35:49 AM »
Ive sent you a pm with my contact info, please give me a yell when its convenient. :)
"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment that which they cannot anticipate"
- Attributed to Sun Tzu - The Art of War