Author Topic: Knights Grand Tourny Results  (Read 26680 times)

Offline xInVicTuSx

• Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +193/-5
  • Knight of the Inner Sphere
Knights Grand Tourny Results
« on: February 24, 2012, 12:32:54 AM »
RESULTS

(Winners Bracket)
Round 1               Round 2           Semi Finals                                                            Finals
1      ~SJ~
-------------------  \      ~SJ~
2     =9th=         -------------------\
-------------------  /                              =KoS=
3     }12VR{                               ------------------\
------------------- \     =KoS=
4     =KoS=        ------------------/
------------------- /                                                                                                            Dominoes
5     Dominoes                                                                                                          -------------------  \
------------------- \Dominoes
6      [CC]           ------------------\
------------------- /                            Dominoes
7      ELH                                   -------------------/
------------------- \      Raj's Mercs                                                                                            (if winner bracket loses first round, sudden death, otherwise champion)
8     Raj's Mercs    ------------------  /                                                                                                             ------------------- *
------------------- /

LRound 1         LRound 2         LRound 3          L SemiFinals
(Losers Bracket)                                                                                       =KoS=
                                                  ~SJ~                                                    ----------------- \
                                                 -----------------\    Raj's Mercs                                                 ELH
                            =9th=                                      ----------------  \                                   ---------------------          /
                         ------------------ \  Raj's Mercs
                            }12VR{           -----------------/                                                            /
                         ------------------ /                                                                   ELH
                             [CC]                                                                         ------------------
                         ------------------ \       ELH
                           ELH                   -----------------\
                         ------------------ /                             ELH                /
                                                  =9th=              ------------------
                                                ------------------ /

Here are the maps by Round:

* = aircraft allowed.

Round 1: ICE
TSA_Frostbite* > TSA_Alshain > TC_SnowBlindv05

Round 2: TREES
TSA_Marshes > TSA_Clearcut* >  TSA_SavannaPro

Semi Finals: SPACE
TSA_Outpost > TSA_LunacyV05 >  TSA_Extremity*

LRound 1: DESERT
TSA_NocturnalValley > TSA_Palisades > TC_Sandblasted*

LRound2: PLAINS
TSA_Northwind* > TC_FlatlandsV25 > TSA_Plains

LRound3: WASTES
TC_PhlegetonV02 > TSA_BadlandsV06 > TSA_Inferno*

Lsemifinals: COAST
TSA_Altay >  TC_SeaportV02 > TSA_DarkIsland*

Finals: CANYONS
TC_Bedrock > TSA_CanyonPro > TC_Kagoshima*

Finals round 2 (if needed): To be announced.

Round 1:
=KoS= vs }12VR{
Game 1: =KoS= Winner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwtfRUIj_cs&feature=youtu.be
Game 2: }12VR{ Winner http://youtu.be/lBg4HGZH0HA
Game 2: =KoS= Winner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqpjCc0r6Ug
ELH vs Raj's Mercs
Vids soon.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:24:33 PM by xInVicTuSx »
-Invictus ne Vindicetur-

Offline RDL_Vitos

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +33/-3
  • RDL. Mechwarrior <TAU> (Clan Nova Cat) Heavy Arms
Re: Knights Grand Tourny Maps/Bracket
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 06:21:44 AM »
TSA_Alshain very small also doesn't approach to command fights.  TSA_FeralFangs - it is too dark, if the person plays the weak computer that in general it is visible nothing. And this very big advantage to those at whom system will be better. (I tell it that the developer knew that it is necessary to change a map a little).   TSA_IliumRange -  there can be a similar problem.

Also can alter is better the reference to pages with maps that people could look at screenshots of maps at least.

For example  TSA_TheFeralFangs - http://mwllmaps.com/?map=tsa_theferalfangs -- And that that there is on pictures in game never so won't be light if not to fly highly above on very hight  options of game.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 06:33:39 AM by RDL_Vitos »

Offline AlfalphaCat

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +104/-19
  • Still here, and still queer for the MW:LLs! :P
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 07:16:51 AM »
Yeah, Ilium Range is just not a good map, in my opinion, and Feral Fangs is just all over the place.  I could see both teams getting lost and the timer running out before they can find the opposition.

I had no idea there was gonna be a loser's bracket, or that you were gonna try to use every map in existence.

Oh yeah, I didn't know that Ridgeline even existed, I thought that was one that frost lost.

I suck!! But WE are AWESOME.  We started a unit.  What's that?!  YOU WANNA TOUCH MY UNIT?!! :P ^^12thVR Recruitment Page(clickthepic) ;)

Offline RDL_Vitos

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Captain
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 08:41:35 AM »
Yeah, Ilium Range is just not a good map, in my opinion, and Feral Fangs is just all over the place.  I could see both teams getting lost and the timer running out before they can find the opposition.

I had no idea there was gonna be a loser's bracket, or that you were gonna try to use every map in existence.

Oh yeah, I didn't know that Ridgeline even existed, I thought that was one that frost lost.
Yes "cry" it is lost also a map it is not completed

For viewing and use of all maps it is possible to esteem here (advertisement) - http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,16875.0/topicseen.html

Offline ELH_Sudibor

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +7/-8
    • Eridani Light Horse
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 09:56:20 AM »
TSA_Alshain very small also doesn't approach to command fights.  TSA_FeralFangs - it is too dark, if the person plays the weak computer that in general it is visible nothing. And this very big advantage to those at whom system will be better. (I tell it that the developer knew that it is necessary to change a map a little).   TSA_IliumRange -  there can be a similar problem.

Also can alter is better the reference to pages with maps that people could look at screenshots of maps at least.

For example  TSA_TheFeralFangs - http://mwllmaps.com/?map=tsa_theferalfangs -- And that that there is on pictures in game never so won't be light if not to fly highly above on very hight  options of game.
RDL_Vitos.
You're so excited, as if RDL is involved in the tournament :)
NBT-HC ELH

Offline CGB [Ancient Demise]

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +57/-0
  • Clan Ghost Bear
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 01:41:09 PM »
Please only use the updated versions of my TC maps:
http://www.mwllmaps.com/maps/TC/TC_ZoetemeerV3.zip
http://www.mwllmaps.com/maps/TC/TC_ParadiseLostV0.7.zip
http://www.mwllmaps.com/maps/TC/TC_MonumentV4.zip

If you do not, it is your own fault for getting a buggy or messed up map to play on  :P

"Most discipline is hidden discipline, designed not to liberate but to limit. Do not ask 'Why.' Be cautious with 'How.' 'Why' leads inexorably to paradox. 'How' traps you in a universe of cause and effect. Both deny the infinite."
---The Apocrypha of Arrakis; Frank Herbert, Heretics of Dune

Offline RDL_Vitos

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Captain
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 02:11:18 PM »

RDL_Vitos.
You're so excited, as if RDL is involved in the tournament :)

It not your business.

Simply it is necessary to pay attention to these cards - they should be changed.

Offline Romeox

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +20/-0
  • How did I get here ? =9th=
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 02:24:51 PM »
It not your business.

Why :D ?
RDL could be the eight team ^^

Offline RDL_Vitos

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Captain
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 02:31:33 PM »
It not your business.

Why :D ?
RDL could be the eight team ^^

I have written it ELH_Sudibor.

On tournament we have disputes.

Offline xInVicTuSx

• Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 08:44:41 PM »
*See top post*
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:20:46 PM by xInVicTuSx »
-Invictus ne Vindicetur-

Offline xInVicTuSx

• Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 10:04:21 PM »

One reason I'm using Alshain is because most of the other Ice maps are HUGE AND OPEN... so want to give close range units some use that round as well, even if that does mean it will be knife fight range.

Dark maps are fine, we do have night vision afterall.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:21:07 PM by xInVicTuSx »
-Invictus ne Vindicetur-

Offline xInVicTuSx

• Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 10:13:52 PM »
Ehhhhhh, gonna make the call and go with best out of three.
Not only does this make the tournament more manageable for drop list designers, but it will also make rounds much shorter, giving us the ability to schedule more matches back to back, I'm adjusting the maps accordingly.

Done, Original post updated.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:19:32 PM by xInVicTuSx »
-Invictus ne Vindicetur-

Offline CGB [Ancient Demise]

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +57/-0
  • Clan Ghost Bear
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 11:07:09 PM »
If I recall, Gatorbait does present some performance issues for some people as the map was made to be run on very high settings and the lod was not adjusted for lower users.

"Most discipline is hidden discipline, designed not to liberate but to limit. Do not ask 'Why.' Be cautious with 'How.' 'Why' leads inexorably to paradox. 'How' traps you in a universe of cause and effect. Both deny the infinite."
---The Apocrypha of Arrakis; Frank Herbert, Heretics of Dune

Offline xInVicTuSx

• Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 11:13:28 PM »
Its no worse than SavannaPro. :P
-Invictus ne Vindicetur-

Offline AlfalphaCat

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +104/-19
  • Still here, and still queer for the MW:LLs! :P
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 11:32:56 PM »
Its no worse than SavannaPro. :P

No, Savanna still "works" for those folks.  If I recall correctly, Gator just kicks you if your settings don't match up, or whatever.  It is actually a very good map performance wise on my end, but I don't think the disconnect problem was ever fixed.  You would have to ask Aidan, I guess.

I suck!! But WE are AWESOME.  We started a unit.  What's that?!  YOU WANNA TOUCH MY UNIT?!! :P ^^12thVR Recruitment Page(clickthepic) ;)