Author Topic: Possible Reinforcement  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Kasseopea

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +1/-0
Possible Reinforcement
« on: May 12, 2012, 04:44:27 PM »
Hello. I saw this project and was really impressed. As a passionate MW4:Mercenaries player, its nice to see, that if not MW5, at least you guys could bring this game back.

Right now i am studying game design on a german college. Since there are about 50+ game desingers with different skills and abilities, some are programmers, some are artists and some are narrators, there should be also some fans of Mechwarrior.

So well, to make it short - i wanted to ask if you still need some people who would help you with this great project. Im sure there would be some people willing to help you, quite capable and professional, though i cant guarantee anything. Of course they are all speaking english pretty well (i guess even better then me X_X).

The age differs, but most are between 20 and 30.

If you are interested, tell me, and i will ask around.^^

Offline Ingrater

• MWLL Lead Coder
  • Project Director
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +136/-0
Re: Possible Reinforcement
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 05:02:56 PM »
So you mean help with gamedesign? Or what exactly would the help consist of?
There comes a point where the talking must stop, and people have to do actual work.

Offline Sesambrot

• MWLL Developer
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +62/-0
  • What would a pirate do?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 07:16:04 PM »
Kinda sounds like he has a team to expand our team with lol
Either way, I thought the more helping hands the better, so I'd say if you can find people who would like to help out here, tell them to apply for certain positions. (Programmer, Artist, Animator, Level Designer)
Could possibly use this thread for those applications, but you'd probably better wait until Ingrater or another PD tells you how they'd like to handle it.
That said, it would probably be easier to decide how to handle this if you could tell us how many are going to apply for which position...
If at first you don't succeed try again, and if you don't try again, you'll be hit in the face with a shovel!
"I'm a piece of C.R.A.P."

Offline Kasseopea

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 11:50:31 PM »
Well, just wanted to ask if you need any at all. I am a narrator/inventor, so you probably dont need my skills much and im only in the 2nd semester. ;D

So you mean help with gamedesign? Or what exactly would the help consist of?

Since we are getting teached to be universal designers, basically with everything a game developing and designing involves.

I will ask around then and tell you what came out. Probably til the end of this or next week. No idea how many will suffice your requirements or how many willing at all, but hey, thought it wont hurt to ask^^

If someone is interested, i will just tell him to post into the "Join The Team" forum^^

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:57:43 PM by Kasseopea »

Offline Ingrater

• MWLL Lead Coder
  • Project Director
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +136/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 01:07:39 AM »
Ok thank you very much
There comes a point where the talking must stop, and people have to do actual work.

Offline Werewolf486}12thVR{

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-1
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 02:00:14 AM »
Well, just wanted to ask if you need any at all. I am a narrator/inventor, so you probably dont need my skills much and im only in the 2nd semester. ;D

While you're at it, pitch the Mod to everyone you meet that games, we like new targets! Thanks for taking some time to drop by!
NEW: Cooler Master ATSC840                                                    OLD: Cooler Master ATSC840
ASUS LGA2011 Rampage IV Black Edition/Intel i7-4930K             ASUS LGA775 Rampage Extreme/Intel Q9550S
ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2/27" ASUS Monitor                          ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5-V2/ 24" ASUS Monitor
16GB Corsair Vengeance/Razor Nostromo/M70,M65 Corsair         8GB OCZ Reaper/ N52te/Sidewinder
Kingwin Mach1 1220watt/Win 7 Pro 64bit                                     Kingwin Mach1 1220watt/Win 7 Pro 64bit
250gb Velociraptor x 2 in Raid0/500GB WD Blue x 2 in Raid1        80GB Velociraptor x 2 in Raid0/750GB WD Blue x2 in Raid1