Author Topic: 3D Modeler / Environment / Animator / Artist / Sound / Video Editor  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Rishingo

• Apprentice Dev
  • Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
    • notrewind.com
Hi, my name is Kevin Stanley (aka Rishingo on this and the Smoke Jaguar Forums).
I'm very, nay-extraordinarily, interested in joining the MWLL Team.
As you can see from my Subject Line I have quite a few skills that may be in demand for just such an environment.
I am 36, and got into Battletech pretty much since it's inception in the early 80's... so the better part of 25 years.
I have been a Mechwarrior junkie ever since I played a few missions on my best friend's 286!
I still play BT regularly and am an avid fan of the universe, it's history, and all the tech and machines that come from it.
I graduated with a Digital Media Degree in '09 and have been looking for this exact opportunity since.
I have a website where I keep all my Demo reels and examples.
http://www.notrewind.com
Unfortunately, just as I was updating my Models page I had a massive hard drive failure and lost every project I've ever worked on.  (Still debating on the $600-$900 it's going to cost me to maybe get that info back)  But, I feel there are enough examples from my demo and cartoon shorts to give a good feel of what I can and can't do.
My focus was in Maya, but I've recently picked up 3DSMax, since I hear it's the platform of choice.
I would love to get in on the Modeling side, but I am willing to do as much as I can handle with my work schedule.
Again, for SAMPLES go to my website.

Thanks for your time and attention, and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon on how I can improve the universe I love and become an awesome team member.

~Kevin Stanley

Offline Ingrater

• MWLL Lead Coder
  • Project Director
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +136/-0
Hi,

would you also be interested in doing flash for us?

Kind Regards
Ingrater
There comes a point where the talking must stop, and people have to do actual work.

Offline Rishingo

• Apprentice Dev
  • Bondsman
    • notrewind.com
Absolutely!

~Kevin

Offline Rishingo

• Apprentice Dev
  • Bondsman
    • notrewind.com
FYI: I've sent a few messages via MSN.. I don't know if they're getting through.

~Rishingo