Author Topic: a 3d hobbiest willing to do a little work if requested.  (Read 2454 times)

Offline Blah11

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +3/-0
a 3d hobbiest willing to do a little work if requested.
« on: August 14, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
Hello, im Phil and I have been a hobbyist 3d modeler for 4 years with Google Sketchup, I have made some impressive things within the time I spent with this program "Self taught" and I would like to donate some of my time to making this mod a little better. Although, I have to be realistic about it, I wouldn't be able to do much being that I already am a DEV member at Titans-Server, an UCGO server me and a friend is working on, but that wouldn't stop me from making some cool assets for MWLL.

Here is a few pics of my recent work, I only have been focusing on client work for the past year so these are a few months old and I dont have any "NEW"work but still impressive in my eyes.
You can see more of my work here. troopermanaic.deviantart.com

older ones

« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:18:06 AM by Blah11 »

Offline Blah11

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +3/-0
Re: a 3d hobbiest willing to do a little work if requested.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 08:51:13 AM »
I found some older pictures today, I never actually got around to finishing this thing, there was so many areas I wanted to add details to until my old Hard drive crapped out. I did however back the files up but for some reason windows encrypted it with its EFS system. To this day the hardrive is just sitting, I plan to crack it one day to get my files back.

This pic here was WAY back before I started adding details to it, this project took a VERY long time to do because of the amount of pure detail I poured into this model, this is actually the pinnacle of my collection.

Lastly, I never actually got any further then this "still on that hard drive" I was working on my "soon to be" greatest piece, I really wish to get this model back someday. In Google Sketchup, this type of work is extremly hard to do.

BUT anyway back to my original meaning of this posting, I would defiantly help if some small things are needed to be modeled, I can do it in as much detail as needed.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:21:40 AM by Blah11 »

Offline ~SJ~MausGMR

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +83/-7
  • Oh snap...
Re: a 3d hobbiest willing to do a little work if requested.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 11:29:27 AM »
Nice stuff, if only the Battletech humanoid mechs looked even slightly as good as this.

<Freeborn_Toad> what's a Maus?
<Razorin-Faust> It's what you get when Chuck Norris and Natasha Kerensky have a kid : Maus

The prodigal son has returned