Author Topic: Another new guy..  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Sotapeikko

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-0
Another new guy..
« on: August 22, 2012, 04:24:42 AM »
So.. I thought I might as well poke my head out of the bush after playing for about a month. (And that usually works out really well..)

I'm just an old troll living under a tree stump somewhere in Finland. My first exposure was MW1 on PC waaaaayyyy back in the.. don't even remember.  I did play a few of games  of BT with some friends but not that many.  After that I've played MW:s 2, 3 and 4. For the last few years I've occasionally poked some feelers out to see if there's anything new going on with mechs. Then one day I heard something stomping through the woods and had to come out and see. And so far it's been  the most fun I've had without pan.. no, wait.. in a mech (without pants).

So, (with ISP willing) you'll probably see me in your sights someday doing the Headless Chicken or the Chevy Barrel-Roll.
(Oh, and sorry about any Mad Dog B -rampages. I had to try.)

Offline =CJW=YalK

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +96/-1
  • There's no brakes on the Rape Train
Re: Another new guy..
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 04:27:57 AM »
Welcome!

Expecting understanding and empathy on the internet (especially in Toast [especially by Bill]) = fail.
And I say hey hey hey....I said hey, what's goin' on And I say hey.... hey....I said hey, what's goin' on? >>> THIS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70yNAwUUsc0

Offline Deathbane

• MWLL Contributor
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +165/-14
  • Fun now allowed
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 03:30:42 PM »
You seem like youll fit in well  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome to the war.
"Arguing about battlemechs off the field of battle is like arguing as a spheroid, even if you win, you're still a freebirth!"

'It's too bad they don't have a "Report to Mother button", I bet you'd be slapping that one twenty-four-seven so she'd come dry your tears when your own idiocy leads you to failure in a game on the internet.' - dimachaerus

New idea- would I be able to use an external hard drive to add RAM and/or improve gigahertz?

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 08:25:00 AM »
Tervetuloa MechWarrior Living Legends :D

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush

Offline Sotapeikko

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-0
Another new guy..
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 03:07:30 AM »
Thank you very many!

I've noticed that I get i little grumpy if I don't get my Fusion-Powered Fix often enough..
I think I might be a mechoholic..
Good thing there is a steady supply of quality product available   :)