Author Topic: MWLL Playground: Friday & Saturday Nov 9th & 10th / 7:00 p.m. UTC+0 (UK Time)  (Read 4882 times)

Offline Cherno

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +24/-23
Time for next weekend's MWLL gaming!

"Playground" is the code word for any further events like this started by me (and possibly by others, it's just so these things have a common name and people know what to look for when they search the forums).

Planned date is coming Friday & Saturday November 9th & 10th, at 7:00 p.m. UTC+0 / GMT+0 (so 7 p.m. UK Time, 20:00 in Germany)

How to do it: Just join Funbocks Alpha or Beta at this time. A good rule of thumb is to join the other server if one is above 16 players.

Once you have joined and the server is still fairly empty, just stay on the server! Others will follow shortly, so just alt-tab for a few minutes and do something else while the server fills.

In the time until the event, all player are encouraged to advertise it whenever they play MWLL! The more the merrier ;)

Please post here in this thread if you know you will participate and on which days. I will update the list every day.

Teamspeak is optional but encouraged:

Outreach, ts7.gameservers.com:9196 no password
http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,14352.0.html
Once connected to Outreach, scroll all the way down to the "Bulldog" channel, you should see some of us in there :)

Let's try and make it happen folks ;)

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

On a related note, in order to make the game more fun for new players, I suggest the following when you don't know what to do with your earned cash in-game:

If no one needs cash, just check the scoreboard and give it to those pilots who have the lowest scores and/or worst Kill/Death ratios. This helps inexperienced pilots get better mechs instead of being stuck in Ravens the whole match ;)

Pilot roster FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9th:

• Cherno

Pilot roster SATURDAY NOVEMBER 10th:

• Cherno
  • okaolias
  • cyofee
  • [IPA] Avatar
  • ELH_MrGray
  • chezzar
  • Action83
  • Ivaan

Offline okaolias

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +13/-2
I'll be there on Saturday. I'm not certain about Friday yet.

Offline cyofee

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +71/-61
    • cyofee
Count me in for Saturday.

Offline [IPA] Avatar

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +32/-4
  • Kiss me, I'm shitfaced!
Sign me up to Saturday, good sir. I'm not sure about friday though. Also this will be the first time I'll use TS ;D.

Offline ELH_MrGray

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +46/-9
Saturday

"Do you know what the sound of 2 UAC/20s is?"
"What's it sound like?"
"RAPERAPERAPERAPE."

Offline Chezzar

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +24/-0
Can't come today, i hope I make it saturday (i have stand-by duty tomorrow).

Offline okaolias

• Recruit
In my forever aloneness I stayed in and played a couple of games tonight. Just a bunch of people, a campy TSA_Mirage and a pure fun and chaos TC_Inferno.

Offline Chezzar

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +24/-0
The bad news: I am on duty because somone went ill...the good news: It's the day shift, count me in this evening.

Offline okaolias

• Recruit
By the way, does anyone know where I can appeal a ban from outreach? I know this isn't the right place to ask, but after looking around a bit, I'm pretty lost. I don't even know why the heck I was banned.

Offline Action83

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +2/-0
I'll join.
Mechwarrior fan since Mechwarrior 2.

Offline Ivaan

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +44/-0
Count me in.

Offline Cherno

• MechWarrior
By the way, does anyone know where I can appeal a ban from outreach? I know this isn't the right place to ask, but after looking around a bit, I'm pretty lost. I don't even know why the heck I was banned.

Sorry, can't help you there. There is no admin listed for Outreach, maybe with some further research you can find who's responsible.

Offline Cherno

• MechWarrior
Alrighty, 8 ppl so far, not bad... I'm sure more will have seen this thread but couldn't plan their participation 100%

Just try to join IS on each new map, it might take a while before we can all go on the same side, so stay be patient ;)