Author Topic: Clan Mechs  (Read 1329 times)

Offline S7alker117

• Apprentice Dev
  • Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +25/-0
    • My personal site
Clan Mechs
« on: January 18, 2013, 06:06:30 PM »
I noticed that the Clan Mechs are generally named after their IS codenames, but the Warhawk remained with this name in the main list for some reason.

I believe we should keep the IS names as primary and refere to the Clan names in the article after noticing those are their original names in the introductory paragraph. I mean this in order to keep both names in there, but without contradicting the way the wiki (and the game itself) had been made up to this point.

Your opinion?

(there might be other related issues with the Clan Mechs, and I think this topic might be used to discuss them)
ASSUMING CONTROL OF THIS FORM

OO_OO

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
Re: Clan Mechs
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 10:12:49 AM »
Preferably the 'Mechs should be named as they are displayed in the game. An option could be to name them IS name (Clan name), e.g. Uller (Kit Fox), since the names were derived from previous MW titles iirc. Though it may cause more confusion than wanted.

Having their names explained in the introduction page is welcomed :D

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush