Author Topic: OUTDATED - MWLL 0.7.1 plus Crysis Wars Trial 1.5 Combined Installer - Release  (Read 116932 times)

Offline Bill

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +340/-78
  • I can use the Internet to flaunt my fetters.
Re: MWLL 0.7.1 plus Crysis Wars Trial 1.5 Combined Installer - Release
« Reply #210 on: January 11, 2017, 02:46:57 AM »
Was just noticing the others, half tempted to make another post. But I would rather get the game working first

No worries man, clanjadwolf.net/mwll is where the files are at. You want the 0.8 full and the 8.2 patch. If you get into any bother jump on the irc and I'm sure it'll get sorted in no time.

Good to see you again.

Offline «Çߧ»Trooper_Thorn

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-0
  • Galaxy Commander of Iota Galaxy, Clan Blood Spirit
« Reply #211 on: January 16, 2017, 03:42:28 PM »
I tried reinstalling a couple of months back and zippo is this still living or has the game been given up on? If it still is going please give me a good link so I can reinstall without tearing my hair out and going into a deranged fit.  ;) Oh by the way if y'all do not know Nekhron Kirov died Oct 18th 2016 sadly self inflicted and all of us at Clan Blood Spirit were saddened by his passing so there we are. Thanks guys for any help. Oh also I cannot use steam because it does drastic things to my computer such as crashing every time I try to use my game through it so I need a stand alone.

Νέμεσις
"Let our enemies learn the true meaning of Nemesis!"

Offline Bill

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +340/-78
  • I can use the Internet to flaunt my fetters.
« Reply #212 on: January 16, 2017, 04:41:09 PM »
I tried reinstalling a couple of months back and zippo is this still living or has the game been given up on? If it still is going please give me a good link so I can reinstall without tearing my hair out and going into a deranged fit.  ;) Oh by the way if y'all do not know Nekhron Kirov died Oct 18th 2016 sadly self inflicted and all of us at Clan Blood Spirit were saddened by his passing so there we are. Thanks guys for any help. Oh also I cannot use steam because it does drastic things to my computer such as crashing every time I try to use my game through it so I need a stand alone.

I just posted the link in above Thorn. www.clanjadewolf.net/mwll

Good to see you again you mad sod.