Author Topic: Different zoom in/zoom out buttons  (Read 1635 times)

Offline TAX_MAN!

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +16/-2
Different zoom in/zoom out buttons
« on: January 26, 2013, 09:41:07 PM »
Searched all over the forum for this and never found anything more conclusive than Crysis apparently doesn't have this function.  I know it's a bit late, but I'd still really like to have it.  Especially with the greatly changed aiming in the newest patch where you're constantly toggling through the different zoom levels for the situation and the reticule movement.

Offline Xesle

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +84/-19
  • Git gud scrubs
Re: Different zoom in/zoom out buttons
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 03:25:19 PM »
A long time ago you used to be able to change the zoom button using the Crysis menu itself, but now going to that menu only says to use the actionmapper.  I had my zoom key set to capslock, then I think my hard drive died or something and I had to reinstall, took me a while to get used to using Z once I got back ingame.

Prodigal son my ass.

Offline Malaclypse

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +29/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 04:18:03 PM »
Out of curiosity, why didn't you just set it to caps lock again in action mapper?

Offline Xesle

• Star Captain
  • Git gud scrubs
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 04:26:28 PM »
Wouldn't let me.  Capslock isn't a valid key choice or something for the zoom function in actionmapper.

Prodigal son my ass.

Offline Malaclypse

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +29/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 04:34:53 PM »
Wouldn't let me.  Capslock isn't a valid key choice or something for the zoom function in actionmapper.

Oh that's right, AM didn't used to accept that. It got fixed to allow it sometime back, I wanna say around 0.5.6 or .7, I remember being quite happy about binding "level out" to it in order to make landing easier with the rest of my ASF setup.

Offline Xesle

• Star Captain
  • Git gud scrubs
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 04:38:38 PM »
Oh damn, you're right.  Well that's cool, but I've been using the default for so long I'll just stick with it.

Prodigal son my ass.