Author Topic: MW:LL Stats server  (Read 5034 times)

Offline CHH Deathshade

• Senior Developer
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +57/-0
  • "Helpful Atlas"
    • MW:LL
MW:LL Stats server
« on: January 28, 2013, 02:18:05 AM »
Hailz All,

I need to verify that the new Beta Dedicated server has the statistical code reporting functional. I am pretty sure it does but I need verification from other servers reporting to it. What this allows is for any server to report stats to a web server. It is automatic once the settings are in the cfg and a match ends. The server then pushes the current players stats only. I have link of it here working from alpha before release.

http://www.fcleagues.com/fcmwll/mwllstats.php

All the server admin needs is the server in league mode and using the league mode url. I have included default values for League that you guys are aware of:
Code: [Select]
sv_say ----- League ------
sv_leaguemode_enabled = 1
sv_leaguemode_turrets = 1
sv_leaguemode_repair = 1
sv_leaguemode_vsale = 1
sv_leaguemode_cbtx = 1
sv_leaguemode_purchasemode = 1
sv_leaguemode_aerorearm = 1
sv_leaguemode_activeeject = 1
sv_leaguemode_joinmode = 1
sv_leaguemode_jointimer = 600
sv_league_url www.fcleagues.com/mwll/mwll.php

That is it. There server pretty much reports as long as this is running in the config.

I am working on a new server now and have yet to start the movement of the old. I still have an "upgraded" FCL interface that I never released due to the fact the league had no support staff to run it. The old MWBU code is pretty much FCL dumbed down. I have a version of the Maxx's planetary interface  with the accompanied db along with another old VNR one without a db. Enough to build a planetary interface with someone that has the guts to wade through someone else's code. The hard part with planetary was all the planets and the coordinate system and Maxx had that running like a top. This code is available to any that want to develop on their own as well. It is all about the community in MWLL now as the dev is ending on the client side. ;)

It will be using dropcommander.com when the old FCL is moved over. This will run as long as I have fifteen bucks to throw at it for any server to report stats to so players at least have number they can use to drive them to play more in the opens.

Until then, this should give the current servers some stats on the players for cumulative score, kills and deaths. It also reports the wins/losses but I haven't added this to the stats page yet.

Now that dev is winding down, I can start to work more on the community warfare portion of MW:LL. If you are interested in using the code, PM me or email me direct at wesodo@hotmail.com. I can help you install it and give debugging support for the php side of it. No coding help beyond support as I have my own projects.  ;D

Deathshade

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +158/-37
  • my little pwny
Re: MW:LL Stats server
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:43:20 AM »
Oh wow, that's awesome. Stat whoring gets me going pretty hard ;D.

So, is this intended for every public server to use? Or just for league matches?

Offline SJ SaKhan Wolf

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +125/-33
  • Cheese!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 02:03:23 PM »
Oh wow, that's awesome. Stat whoring gets me going pretty hard ;D.

So, is this intended for every public server to use? Or just for league matches?

Public, the league bit is only mentioned as league mode enabled is required to make the reporting functional.
My milk shakes!

Offline CHH Deathshade

• Senior Developer
  • Star Captain
  • "Helpful Atlas"
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 02:07:08 PM »
That is correct. Any server with the above set in the config will report to the stats server. It is using the GameSpyID as you can see from the list of players already showing there. This is automatic once it is in the config. No other commands to run. The server will check for the value and if set, send the report to the league url.

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • my little pwny
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 02:21:48 PM »
Cool. Will every player be tracked or just the ones that have signed up on the site?

Offline CHH Deathshade

• Senior Developer
  • Star Captain
  • "Helpful Atlas"
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 03:01:30 PM »
It is using the GameSpyID which you can't play the game without, so everyone will be counted. :D

Offline Tornado92

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +9/-9
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 06:45:00 PM »
this would probably be more popular if league mode didn't automatically disable the cbill share limiter

Offline SJ SaKhan Wolf

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +125/-33
  • Cheese!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 06:55:34 PM »
this would probably be more popular if league mode didn't automatically disable the cbill share limiter

I asked for a manual cvar for that a long time ago.
My milk shakes!

Offline CHH Deathshade

• Senior Developer
  • Star Captain
  • "Helpful Atlas"
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 11:29:08 PM »

It might just work if you only used the league mode url

Code: [Select]
sv_league_url www.fcleagues.com/mwll/mwll.php
I would test it to verify. I believe that the C code was just checking to see if that is enable before posting the stats data. It is worth a chance  ::)

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • my little pwny
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 10:19:51 PM »
Funbocks added it. Seems to be working.

Offline Tornado92

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +9/-9
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 10:27:05 PM »
Funbocks added it. Seems to be working.
How did you figure that out?

Offline CHH Deathshade

• Senior Developer
  • Star Captain
  • "Helpful Atlas"
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 10:44:55 PM »
Nice  8)

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • my little pwny
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 10:48:16 PM »
How did you figure that out?

Because we can see the stats reported on http://www.fcleagues.com/fcmwll/mwllstats.php ? ;)

Offline ~SJ~ Blhurr

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +79/-2
  • ~SJ~
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 10:51:27 PM »
The cbills value is the number of cbills they ended the round with or what does it reflect?
"Damn these RCTs! 'Mech combat is bad enough, let alone the  combined arms of 'Mechs, vehicles, infantry, and fighters." - Loren - Death Commando - Highlander's Gambit

TC_ThermoCline - TC_Woods - TC_CastleHill - TC_00_Dam - TC_FeralFangs - TC_Breadbasket

Offline CHH Deathshade

• Senior Developer
  • Star Captain
  • "Helpful Atlas"
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 04:52:38 AM »
I am unsure if it is the cumulative Cbill while playing without disconnect or it is somehow linked to the rank of that person once the game is over. I will need to look at the logs and see if there is a pattern there. I tried to get all the data that was there to gather to send to the database. If it is related to rank then it maybe possible to get an average rank from that data. It is called Cbills because that is what the field was called in the c code. With ToS and manual start cbill it may just need to be removed.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 04:58:05 AM by CHH Deathshade »