Author Topic: Dear Funbocks: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  (Read 6421 times)

Offline HAARP

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +212/-1
  • I regret nothing
    • Clan Jade Wolf
Re: Dear Funbocks: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2013, 12:31:50 PM »
I'd have to write my own version of it. Rcon is buggy on our servers.

I was going to do that long ago, but then MWLL sorta died. Didn't feel like writing new scripts for 20 players. But with renewed interest in the game now, I might do it.

Bruno, remind me again how sv_league_url works. I can just set it to 'foo' and it will show me when the map ends, correct? What's the log syntax?
don't bother sending me PMs, I probably won't be reading them in time.

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +90/-0
  • Osiris hats: sold out. ~Str1k3r
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2013, 01:37:23 PM »
I'll check the exact message when I get home. What I know is if you use an invalid IP it'll give a different message than if you had used a valid one. Nonetheless, they both throw out an end round message at the same time in the log. I chose to stick with a valid IP, 127.0.0.1, although I'm not gonna use that data.
Tools and I:
   - MWLL Online Launcher (LAN UDP Forwarder) - evolution of past "Le Proof of Concepto" project: connect without Gamespy via packet redirection;
   - Vehicle Browser - "Pocket Wiki" Šokaolias (not really that though);
   - Rconnect 4.3 - Server tools: map manager/player voting add-ons;
   - CryHammer - Validates Patch/CDKey of Crysis Wars (now unable to validate CDKey due to turned off Gamespy servers).

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +90/-0
  • Osiris hats: sold out. ~Str1k3r
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2013, 08:59:14 PM »
So, "Roundend: failed transfer, code 7" with a correct IP, 127.0.0.1 for example, and "Roundend status NOT OK: 404" with some random characters, if I'm not mistaken.

I have no idea how it could be buggy though, all I can think of is the http_startserver port blocked.
Tools and I:
   - MWLL Online Launcher (LAN UDP Forwarder) - evolution of past "Le Proof of Concepto" project: connect without Gamespy via packet redirection;
   - Vehicle Browser - "Pocket Wiki" Šokaolias (not really that though);
   - Rconnect 4.3 - Server tools: map manager/player voting add-ons;
   - CryHammer - Validates Patch/CDKey of Crysis Wars (now unable to validate CDKey due to turned off Gamespy servers).