Author Topic: It's a bit late for this, but...  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Tufted Titmouse

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +32/-1
  • But mom said it was MY turn to post!
It's a bit late for this, but...
« on: March 31, 2013, 07:04:07 AM »
I finally have free time I can dedicate to this (now halted) mod. I guess I'm in the same place as ANTIcarrot right now, I'll have to thank him for having the balls to post his thread like that.

But anyways.

Name: Tufted Titmouse/MushrooMars
Position: Jack of all trades. Most experience in geometry, animation (mostly IK) and UV unwrapping. Recent experience with layer-based UV texturing. Long-term experience with high-level scripting languages such as LUA, Python; basic knowledge of comouter logic and datatypes, no experience with low-level assembly languages. Willing to learn.
Past Projects: The Nomads custom faction for Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, lead modeler. Everything else is free-time stuff and minor things for school.
Ties to Mechwarrior: Got my start playing MA2 Lone Wolf since the original Xbox came out, found out about MechWarrior a few years afterwards. Played both MW4s then LL, I have plans to introduce some of my neckbeardier friends to CBT.
Commitments: High school is winding down, so not much there. I'm only doing a single model, model optimization and some simple template-based texturing for the Nomads team. No other major commitments.
Portfolio: http://mushroomars1.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 04:32:19 PM by Tufted Titmouse »
SPARKLE

PARTY