Author Topic: ASF and VTOL keybindings  (Read 904 times)

Offline LeopardEnthusiast

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +3/-1
  • the worst mechwarrior you'll ever meet
ASF and VTOL keybindings
« on: June 22, 2013, 10:16:15 AM »
I set up my ASF controls to have pitch "inverted", and put yaw on the mouse.  Moving the mouse forward pitches up, moving it left yaws left, and so on.  Apparently, this makes moving the mouse forward in a VTOL pitch down, and moving it left yaw right, and so on, and pressing shift to accelerate forwards instead of up makes no difference to the pitch and yaw controls.  Is there any way to fix this, so that the VTOL pitch and yaw controls are the same as the ASF ones?

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +90/-0
  • Osiris hats: sold out. ~Str1k3r
Re: ASF and VTOL keybindings
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 04:29:20 PM »
You can play around with the v_invert commands ingame to set that up, then either put them in your autoexec.cfg file or through the actionmapper.

Open the console by pressing tilt (or some similar key), type v_invert then right after that press TAB to show all commands starting by v_invert.
Tools and I:
   - MWLL Online Launcher (LAN UDP Forwarder) - evolution of past "Le Proof of Concepto" project: connect without Gamespy via packet redirection;
   - Vehicle Browser - "Pocket Wiki" Šokaolias (not really that though);
   - Rconnect 4.3 - Server tools: map manager/player voting add-ons;
   - CryHammer - Validates Patch/CDKey of Crysis Wars (now unable to validate CDKey due to turned off Gamespy servers).