Author Topic: Russian stackers killed the game  (Read 14651 times)

Offline Sxooter

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +114/-30
Re: Russian stackers killed the game
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »
I do not endorse ultra violence.

Me neither.

I practice it a lot, but I don't endorse it.

Offline Because people mistake me for someone else

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +45/-9
  • Dispenser of Hate & Justice, unlimited ammo still
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2013, 04:18:52 PM »
Instead I will go ahead and advertise to drink more milk with knives in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0976embDvhY&feature=youtu.be
*Counterstacking by OneManArmy.dll*
"Why so hateful ?" "I am, and you are too"

Offline Humbug

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +4/-0
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2013, 06:53:55 PM »
Actually it's a little known fact that knives react with the naturally occuring bacteria in milk and greatly enhances the flavor. The better quality and the sharper the knife is, the better.
AKA MechGyver in game. Building cheap mechs with gum, a paper clip and a straw.

Offline Defender

• Creative Director
  • Project Director
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +65535/-65535
  • CHAOTIC NEUTRAL
    • Patrick Salerno's Porfolio
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2013, 01:30:09 AM »
I do not endorse ultra violence.

I do.
"A Goal without Vision is a Hallucination"

"An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded."

Offline Xesle

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +84/-19
  • Git gud scrubs
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2013, 11:10:44 AM »
I think the biggest adjustment I'm having to make going back to MWLL from MWO is the torso rotation speed.  MWLL is so slow by comparison it's completely thrown me off.  I got into my beloved Gauss Vulture and couldn't hit a damned thing with it earlier tonight.  Alternatively, it could be just because I'm using a considerably cheaper mouse nowadays compared to the gaming logitech (g500?) I had last year. 

The CUAC10 Morrigu is fun as fapp, I can't believe I never used it when 0.7 first came out.

Prodigal son my ass.

Offline MidnightWyvern

• Apprentice Dev
  • Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +7/-1
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2013, 02:47:51 PM »
My only problem with "certain players" is that last time this surfaced they tried to get away with the quite shitty argument that they can't speak english. I mean, things like "go d5", "hold b3", "need help here" are not taken from a fapping Shakespeare sonnet, goddamit.

And I understand that they want to play with friends and stuff, but it puzzles me what's the problem with that "special somebody" being in the other team. Whenever I play something together with my friends, the greatest laughs are always had when we curbstomp each other.

This is a small community, we all know who are the players who can turn battles around and balance teams by switching. Repeatedly participating in one-side stomps makes you kinda look like a dick.

Disclaimer: I know that A-Lone and co. have done their share to make this game more popular and love it as much as the next guy. Just thought might add this before you take this too personal.
If that post-script was designed to do what you said it was, it probably would have been better to take the [size] off of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eaUaJUhTZfw#t=148s
An excellent example of why pod killmails are the best feature to be implemented in EVE Online since warping at zero.

Offline McGondy

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +19/-0
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2013, 11:08:05 PM »
I think the biggest adjustment I'm having to make going back to MWLL from MWO is the torso rotation speed.  MWLL is so slow by comparison it's completely thrown me off.  I got into my beloved Gauss Vulture and couldn't hit a damned thing with it earlier tonight.  Alternatively, it could be just because I'm using a considerably cheaper mouse nowadays compared to the gaming logitech (g500?) I had last year. 

The CUAC10 Morrigu is fun as fapp, I can't believe I never used it when 0.7 first came out.

I'm guessing it is has lower DPI ∴ "slower" pointer

And it's awesome isn't it. I need more fire discipline though... I keep thinking it has unlimited range >.>
In a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies