Author Topic: Spawning  (Read 4553 times)

Offline Lewshizz

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-1
Spawning
« on: July 31, 2013, 02:37:11 AM »
When I join a map (excluding the arena map) I have to push M to choose my team then I never get a spawning map, because of this I cant spawn. All I can see is a 3rd person view of others. No HUD at all (TIME Left) just watching others. I can press "," and I can see the loadouts but I can not spawn. No matter what button I push the spawn map will not show up not letting me spawn at all. :-[ I made it this far I don't feel like stopping now.

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +90/-0
  • Osiris hats: sold out. ~Str1k3r
Re: Spawning
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 03:04:26 AM »
Press M again, then select a Blue Mech hexagon. That should set you to respawn at the main base of the team you picked. :)

About the graphical glitches you said you had in the Issue (Help Required) thread, either do the showconsole thing (search that in this forum and you'll find the steps, solves the shaders/rainbow bug you're having), or tick the box that says "Force DirectX 9 mode" in the MWLL Launcher. Its your pick.
Tools and I:
   - MWLL Online Launcher (LAN UDP Forwarder) - evolution of past "Le Proof of Concepto" project: connect without Gamespy via packet redirection;
   - Vehicle Browser - "Pocket Wiki" Šokaolias (not really that though);
   - Rconnect 4.3 - Server tools: map manager/player voting add-ons;
   - CryHammer - Validates Patch/CDKey of Crysis Wars (now unable to validate CDKey due to turned off Gamespy servers).

Offline Lewshizz

• Bondsman
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 03:21:15 AM »
Press M again, then select a Blue Mech hexagon. That should set you to respawn at the main base of the team you picked. :)

About the graphical glitches you said you had in the Issue (Help Required) thread, either do the showconsole thing (search that in this forum and you'll find the steps, solves the shaders/rainbow bug you're having), or tick the box that says "Force DirectX 9 mode" in the MWLL Launcher. Its your pick.
There are no Hexagons... No matter how many times I press M
EDIT: I am trying a reinstall, atm it is patching and I think it was an error in patch because I left the house while it installed and got back with the computer sleeping.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:38:50 AM by Lewshizz »

Offline Because people mistake me for someone else

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +45/-9
  • Dispenser of Hate & Justice, unlimited ammo still
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 04:47:20 AM »
Lewshizz, due to some absolutely weird bug, MWLL has some graphical glitches.
These bugs/graphical glitches can be perfectly circumvented by opening the console when the game loads up or the command "consoleshow" is being dropped as very last line into an "autoexec.cfg" file (which must be placed inside crysis wars/mods/mwll folder) .

Might help trying this out instead of reinstalling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0976embDvhY&feature=youtu.be
*Counterstacking by OneManArmy.dll*
"Why so hateful ?" "I am, and you are too"

Offline Lewshizz

• Bondsman
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 05:01:05 AM »
Lewshizz, due to some absolutely weird bug, MWLL has some graphical glitches.
These bugs/graphical glitches can be perfectly circumvented by opening the console when the game loads up or the command "consoleshow" is being dropped as very last line into an "autoexec.cfg" file (which must be placed inside crysis wars/mods/mwll folder) .

Might help trying this out instead of reinstalling.
I put the Autoexec.cfg in the Crysis folder and that fixed lighting flares. So what I will try is putting it in the MWLL folder.
Now back to the edited files problem because reinstalling it and placing the folders in the thing screw make it say its altered.
Do I just take the 7.1 folder or install 6.1 7.0 and then 7.1 (I install all 3)

Offline Lewshizz

• Bondsman
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 08:13:46 AM »
Just fixed it so it runs at least but graphical glitches are still on, along with no map. NOW also an error when downloading maps I dont have

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 02:47:03 PM »
No map usually happens when a round restarts before you have time to load the map. It isn't normal for the problem to remain every single time.

Downloading maps, that's not an error. Its probably the Autodownloader asking you if you want to download a map that is being played that you don't have. There's a lot of community made maps around here. Unless after downloading them you actually get an error.

Even if the "Force DirectX 9 mode" thing didn't helped you, all that's left is updating your GPU drivers.
Tools and I:
   - MWLL Online Launcher (LAN UDP Forwarder) - evolution of past "Le Proof of Concepto" project: connect without Gamespy via packet redirection;
   - CryHammer - Validates Patch/CDKey of Crysis Wars (now unable to validate CDKey due to turned off Gamespy servers).

Offline RDL_Vitos

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +33/-3
  • RDL. Mechwarrior <TAU> (Clan Nova Cat) Heavy Arms
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 08:49:44 PM »
No map, no icons of the base, no sound on the map - happens when the connection on the some big maps if you have a weak (outdated) computer.

Maybe it?   Just restart the game and join to the map.

p/s/ Variety of artifacts arise in the use of DirectX 10, we must always put DirectX 9. Necessarily. Virtually no difference will not - just works better : )
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 08:54:54 PM by RDL_Vitos »

Offline Lewshizz

• Bondsman
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 03:37:53 AM »
I'll try again when I get home from work(if anyones even on) and try again.
Solaris Arena always works for me but never gives me a map. At least there I can play even if its empty 95% of the time.

Offline Lewshizz

• Bondsman
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 06:53:18 AM »
Still no spawn map..

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 11:44:19 AM »
Do you have a spawn map in Crysis Wars, in a PowerStruggle map?
Tools and I:

Offline Lewshizz

• Bondsman
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 11:19:36 PM »
When I turn on Crysis wars it has nothing to click on just the menu background.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdcghskfv6lt9c6/Photo%20Aug%2006%2C%202%2019%2039%20PM.jpg

Offline Because people mistake me for someone else

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +45/-9
  • Dispenser of Hate & Justice, unlimited ammo still
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 11:50:10 PM »
Have you tried reinstalling the VCRedistributable that comes with MW:LL ?
Located in : .../CrysisWars/Mod/bin32 (or 64, whichever you use)

This is wierd to the extreme so far ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0976embDvhY&feature=youtu.be
*Counterstacking by OneManArmy.dll*
"Why so hateful ?" "I am, and you are too"

Offline Lewshizz

• Bondsman
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2013, 12:37:37 AM »
I will try that as soon as it works again (MW:LL FILES ARE ALTERED PLEASE PUT THEM BACK TO NORMAL TO PLAY)

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2013, 02:38:33 AM »
I think you should just start by making sure Crysis Wars runs well, before you run into issues with getting MWLL all running. Did you tried updating your GPU drivers as I said?
Tools and I: