Author Topic: Smoke Jags are coming......Huntress returning  (Read 9589 times)

Offline Cik

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +55/-2
Re: Smoke Jags are coming......Huntress returning
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2013, 05:02:40 AM »
Personally i have no problems with limited number of respawns for players and TC is a great generator of tactical situations (i guess someone gonna be removed from ELH representative position lol). What i'm afraid of is TankWarrior:Take&Hold game. For now both sides (IS and CL) have devastating heavily armored vehicles for CQB. I really do not want to play a game i played yesterday on Kagoshima in every PL match.
Anyway i trust you guys, patient bear is patient :)

yeah i hear ya. i still have nightmares about those bases that could spawn mediums and demolishers. holy god, those were some hellish weeks.

Offline applepienation

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +1/-0
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2013, 11:35:44 PM »
I think you'd have to define how limited you are talking about. Limiting respawns would be kinda iffy for newer learning players who might be dying a lot, or people who play BA all the time and might get left behind by their allies. When I first started playing MWLL I died about 7 or 8 times a match

Meh. You've all played a hell of a lot more MWLL (more MW games in general) than me, so I will trust your judgement, I'm just giving my opinion.

Offline AlfalphaCat

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +104/-19
  • Still here, and still queer for the MW:LLs! :P
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2013, 06:10:47 AM »
I think you'd have to define how limited you are talking about. Limiting respawns would be kinda iffy for newer learning players who might be dying a lot, or people who play BA all the time and might get left behind by their allies. When I first started playing MWLL I died about 7 or 8 times a match

Meh. You've all played a hell of a lot more MWLL (more MW games in general) than me, so I will trust your judgement, I'm just giving my opinion.

They are talking about limiting re-spawns for league matches, not pubs.

I suck!! But WE are AWESOME.  We started a unit.  What's that?!  YOU WANNA TOUCH MY UNIT?!! :P ^^12thVR Recruitment Page(clickthepic) ;)

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2013, 07:46:48 AM »
League matches should be No Respawn, unless we are talking of simulating waves of attack which sets the game in a new perspective, e.g.:
- First wave. Defending team wins and returns to the bay to refit. The remaining pilots of the first drop are marked as "ready".
- Second wave. Defending team losses and may call the remaining pilots of the first wave fill in vacant positions.
- Repeat until no more waves are available or either team is destroyed.

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush

Offline ELH_Sudibor

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +7/-8
    • Eridani Light Horse
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2013, 07:50:31 AM »
League matches should be No Respawn, unless we are talking of simulating waves of attack which sets the game in a new perspective, e.g.:
- First wave. Defending team wins and returns to the bay to refit. The remaining pilots of the first drop are marked as "ready".
- Second wave. Defending team losses and may call the remaining pilots of the first wave fill in vacant positions.
- Repeat until no more waves are available or either team is destroyed.

I agree!
NBT-HC ELH