Author Topic: The Return of Huntress!  (Read 8502 times)

Offline [CC] Amuro_Ray

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +7/-1
  • Scat B for Life!
Re: The Return of Huntress!
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2013, 01:13:10 PM »
Where do we register? I'm burnt out on SC2 and not willing to grind/pay MWO.
Damnit =KOS= Bobby

Offline McGondy

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +19/-0
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2013, 02:08:30 PM »
Folks who reserve spots for the organized weekend events have priority from what I hear, so that might've been why.  Personally I've never been kicked despite having never bothered signing up (inb4).  Being on ts3 probably helps.

I thought the event was on saturdays and sundays? Also, the server wasn't full. This is the 2nd server issue on 2 games that I've tried to play today. Blargh!
In a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies

Offline Jodix

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +8/-0
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2013, 03:18:06 PM »
I think Huntress still kicks players with pings higher than ~275. Did you have a look at your ping?

Offline skyhawk71

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +1/-0
  • Let the fires guide the Sphere towards unity.
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2013, 03:38:30 PM »
Folks who reserve spots for the organized weekend events have priority from what I hear

Strangely enough, barely anyone signs up on CSJ's Calendar. As far as I know, I've been the only one registering on the calendar for the events. First weekend of the event I managed to get on before I signed up for an account on their website without any trouble. Had a couple of disconnects cause of lag (supposedly DDoS attacks).
Known in-game as Nighthawk71.
"Let the fires guide the Sphere towards unity, to seal the cracks that divide the Great Houses." -Founding words and slogan of the Mercenary Lance Firefox (later known as Ghost Fox), a non-canon mercenary lance made up by me.

Offline McGondy

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +19/-0
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »
I think Huntress still kicks players with pings higher than ~275. Did you have a look at your ping?

My ping is usually crap, but on other servers it comes up with a message saying so. Not so in this case; just an abrupt kick without explanation.
In a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies