Author Topic: THANK YOU!!! ...for bringing back MWLL  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Max0007

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
THANK YOU!!! ...for bringing back MWLL
« on: September 29, 2013, 09:38:51 PM »
THANK YOU very very much for bringing back MWLL.
I came to late for the big days of MWLL. I was there only a couple of weeks and then moved to MWO with all the hopes, that we all had.

When MWLL was "shut down" I was already very very sceptic about MWO. And about 2 weeks ago I was finally so fuxxxx xx by MWO that I deinstalled the game (and I really really enjoyed every second of the deinstall bar ;) ).
In my head I already saied "good bye" to Mechwarrior and Battletech. Until I googled the MWLL forum and found the reboot movement. Count me and my team in any time! We are old, we canīt be there as often as we want but we will come bacK to MWLL!

However: THANK YOU and I hope this works!!!  :) :) :) And I know Iīm speaking for a lot of people stuck in MWO who would Come back instanley!

Offline ~SJ~MausGMR

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +83/-7
  • Oh snap...
Re: THANK YOU!!! ...for bringing back MWLL
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 09:57:19 PM »
Welcome back mate and I hope to see you online soon! We're always welcoming new players and old players back to MWLL, so if you know anyone at all who may be interested in playing the game, spread the word, and things can only get better from here on out.

<Freeborn_Toad> what's a Maus?
<Razorin-Faust> It's what you get when Chuck Norris and Natasha Kerensky have a kid : Maus

The prodigal son has returned

Offline ELH_Sudibor

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +7/-8
    • Eridani Light Horse
Re: THANK YOU!!! ...for bringing back MWLL
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 07:03:55 AM »
Eridani Light Horse welcomes you and your friends.  :)
NBT-HC ELH