Author Topic: MWO is a massive pile of [redacting][redacted], I'll try this.  (Read 8290 times)

Offline Cherno

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +24/-23
Re: MWO is a massive pile of [redacting][redacted], I'll try this.
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2013, 02:41:43 PM »
What is the point of the current discussion, again? One side wants to exclaim that MWLL is not a good game, the other one counter-argues... OK, that his been done to death now. Can we move on, please?

Offline Sxooter

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +114/-30
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 02:47:37 PM »
What is the point of the current discussion, again?

trolling. Actual discussion points and thoughtful exchange are not the point apparently.

Offline Mech Daddy

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +18/-54
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2013, 03:05:33 PM »
Alright, lets talk about Aerospace and VTOLs.

I hate them, whos with me?

Offline JACKACKAA

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +7/-15
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2013, 03:09:29 PM »
In this thread: Our lovely MWO is dying, let's go troll MWLL... True colors revealed. Troll alerts at maximum.

Oh and anyone who slams Duncan Fisher gets zero respect. Sorry you're a shite player MWOFAN. I know the butthurt is strong. The desire to blame anything or anyone so as not to have to take credit for your own failings is human nature. But let's face it, your real rant is "wah! I can't play this game well!"

Here's a hint, spend more time working on skills and less time trolling the people who routinely stomp your ass into the ground.
So let me get this straight, you think "you mad cause you bad" is a good argument? I thought this sort of elitist shits were only limited to competitive games like MWO. I guess you're the best player in the world and I should be content with being allowed to lick your glorious mech-stomping feet? People like you are the sole reason I hate online gaming so much.

Offline MWOFAN

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +14/-35
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2013, 04:05:50 PM »
In this thread: Our lovely MWO is dying, let's go troll MWLL... True colors revealed. Troll alerts at maximum.
Oh and anyone who slams Duncan Fisher gets zero respect.
But I've been badmouthing MWO too, you ass. Are you illiterate? And who the shit is Duncan Fisher? I can't say I give a damn about whoever that is.

Offline Sxooter

• Lance Captain
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2013, 04:19:48 PM »

Oh and anyone who slams Duncan Fisher gets zero respect. Sorry you're a shite player MWOFAN. I know the butthurt is strong. The desire to blame anything or anyone so as not to have to take credit for your own failings is human nature. But let's face it, your real rant is "wah! I can't play this game well!"

Here's a hint, spend more time working on skills and less time trolling the people who routinely stomp your ass into the ground.
So let me get this straight, you think "you mad cause you bad" is a good argument? I thought this sort of elitist shits were only limited to competitive games like MWO. I guess you're the best player in the world and I should be content with being allowed to lick your glorious mech-stomping feet? People like you are the sole reason I hate online gaming so much.

Oh no, I'm pretty middle of the road. But I'm willing to bet I'm still much better than you. Keep whinging, your tears are delicious, both on and off the field of battle.

And who the shit is Duncan Fisher? I can't say I give a damn about whoever that is.

When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Offline MWOFAN

• Bondsman
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2013, 04:27:01 PM »
Quote from: Sxooter
And who the shit is Duncan Fisher? I can't say I give a damn about whoever that is.
Oh apparently it's some sort of fictional character. Are you incapable of separating fiction from reality? To me it certainly seems so.

Offline Sxooter

• Lance Captain
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2013, 04:32:01 PM »
Oh apparently it's some sort of fictional character. Are you incapable of separating fiction from reality? To me it certainly seems so.

Say the guy who doesn't notice any IS mechs on the field. Ignorance, it's what for breakfast apparently.

Offline MWOFAN

• Bondsman
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2013, 04:38:04 PM »
Say the guy who doesn't notice any IS mechs on the field. Ignorance, it's what for breakfast apparently.
I didn't say there weren't any. Perhaps you are, indeed, illiterate. Also, not giving two shits about every minor facet of a half-dead franchise hardly speaks of profound ignorance.

Offline Sxooter

• Lance Captain
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2013, 04:45:58 PM »
I didn't say there weren't any. Perhaps you are, indeed, illiterate. Also, not giving two shits about every minor facet of a half-dead franchise hardly speaks of profound ignorance.

You keep using that word. It does not mean what you think it means. For instance, I am typing a sentence. I am reading sentences. These are things illiterate people cannot do. Maybe you need to buy a thesaurus. In case you don't know, it's a book with lots of alternate words for things. That way you can find a word that means what you think it does.

Offline MWOFAN

• Bondsman
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 04:53:32 PM »
You keep using that word. It does not mean what you think it means. For instance, I am typing a sentence. I am reading sentences. These are things illiterate people cannot do. Maybe you need to buy a thesaurus. In case you don't know, it's a book with lots of alternate words for things. That way you can find a word that means what you think it does.
Are you not aware that there are multiple literacies and definitions thereof? Well, it is not like I should expect a commoner such as yourself to be familiar with such advanced concepts.

Offline Sxooter

• Lance Captain
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2013, 05:03:02 PM »
Are you not aware that there are multiple literacies and definitions thereof? Well, it is not like I should expect a commoner such as yourself to be familiar with such advanced concepts.

There are many definitions. None of them match your usage though.

Offline MWOFAN

• Bondsman
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2013, 05:10:25 PM »
Perhaps you are right. Does semi-literate sound better to you? You might be using some sort of non-fluent mediator as a scribe, since you seem incapable of understanding simple words.

Offline Sxooter

• Lance Captain
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2013, 05:14:51 PM »
Perhaps you are right. Does semi-literate sound better to you? You might be using some sort of non-fluent mediator as a scribe, since you seem incapable of understanding simple words.
I assure you I understand simple words. You just don't know how to use them.

Offline MWOFAN

• Bondsman
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2013, 05:19:41 PM »
I assure you I understand simple words. You just don't know how to use them.
If denying your apparent lack of language proficiency makes you feel better, so be it.