Eridani Light Horse, Black Shadow Merc Corp, Russian Community of MWLL.SU and Russian Death Legion officially announce
Time has come. Time to show that legends can't die. This is Living Legends. This is MechWarrior.---------Sign up thread is HERE---------
Invictus league rules were taken as a basis.
Early concept is presented here.
1. Any asset variant can be used only once in the entire Tournament.
2. 350 Tons for 1 drop. Mixed assets: ground vehicles and Mechs.
3. Have at least 5 people in your team. (If there are more people, you share 350 t. over the all of them)
4. Aerospace and VTOLs are banned.
5. ToS Maps (official and custom) are used in Tournament.
6. In the beggining, Tournament is going to use score points system. Every team plays against each other. (Victory is 1 point, Draw - 0.5, Loss - 0).
7. At the start, teams are arranged one against another randomly.
Rules for the first round. (They may change for the second one)
1. 1 Life (no respawns, except for BA. BA respawns are limited)
2. Ejection from Mech or Vehicle is forbidden.
3. Map turrets are disabled.
4. A player must double-check his maps (working, with no bugs and no crashes) before the match starts.
5. During the drop only currently playing members of team can be in TeamSpeak channel.
6. Only 1 spectator per team is allowed, and he can't join the same TS channel.
- no more than 1 APC in a drop
- can be used in next drops
- must be bought with 1 BA, so BA pack + APC = 25 tons
- BA pack = 5 TOTAL spawn (if you bring 2 or 3 BA players = always 5 total spawns)
- ONE additional BA pack of 5 spawns can be bought for 5 tons
- No more than 5 BA players in a game.
Drop tons limit: 350
Any new team can join the Tournament during the 1st Round.
Tournament consists of 2 Rounds. In 1st Round, a team plays one Match with every other team. Match is 5 drops (maps). Victory in a Drop is 1 point, draw - 0.5, loss - 0 points. Thus, a maximum of 5 points can be gained in a Match.
A team loses:
- When your team is annihilated completely.
- If there is only APC left.
- If there are only BA left.
- If there are only BA and APC left.
- If there is only single stuck ground vehicle left.
- If there is only single bugged and legged Mech stuck in the textures left.
* Legged Mech counts until it is destroyed.
- If both teams have only legged Mechs in the end of drop (can't move at all)
- If there are only disabled (without weapons or ammo) assets left in both teams.
- if there are only stuck mechs left in both teams-
Fire is allowed in any location of Mech and vehicle.
Partisan counts as 50 tons.
Immobilized ground assets count as carrying assets so long as the other team's ground assets are also immobilized or destroyed.
An immobilized is any asset that cannot move because of a bug, because it is stuck, because it is legged, or because its rear armor or engine has been shot out. Immobilized assets are destroyed at the end of a drop if the opposing team wins or if the immobilized asset uses its jump jets and desyncs itself.
5 minutes = preparation and buying assets
30 minutes = drop duration
Thanks ELH_Doppelganger for the translation.
Any team with 5 or more players can participate in Tournament.
Event is going to start on February.
Conctact >BKS< Starch1ld (International) or ELH_Sudibor (Russia) if your team is interested.
EDIT: Teams, by agreement, can hold the match in several stages (two or even three days), because 5 drops at once may be too much for some people.
EDIT2: If you are a server hoster, and you would like to let us use your server for some drops of the event, just let us know.
About arrival at scheduled time - no penalty if you are in late, because shit happens and so on. But respect your opponents and try not be late.
About 5 minutes on preparation and 30 minutes on drop, it's IMPORTANT - after drop started you have only 5 minutes to get ready and only after that you can out from hangar and start move even if the other team is not ready yet.
Only exception from this is that someone has connection problems. If this happens, then the UNIT LEADER can "Hold" the game, just typing "Hold" in general chat.
Your team can "Hold" at any time only BEFORE first contact with enemy team.
While game is "Hold", no one, on both teams, can move
When a player dies, he:
- CANNOT disconnect from server
- CANNOT switch to spectator mode
- CAN watch how battle continues and switch between your mates ONLY in DEAD-SPECTATOR mode
- CANNOT talk with team mates
---- ANOTHER UPDATE ----
One more spectator slot is available, and it's reserved for any former Wandering Samurai Studio member.
------- CLARIFICATION - BA and APC RULES -----
1 - You MUST buy an APC if you want Battle Armors in your team. So, if you don't buy APC, you can't use them.
2 - Vehicles CAN NOT buy AMMO from APCs
3 - If your APC gets destroyed, BAs can't spawn anymore, in ANY case. So, if you still have 9 respawns, and you lose your APC, you can't use them.
APC is 20 Tons, but if you want APC you must also buy a BA pack, which is 5 Tons.
No more than 2 BA packs can be bought, and no more than 5 players in a team can use BA, so you got 3 options:
Option 1 : no APC, no BA
Option 2 : APC+1 BA Pack (total 5 spawns\ 4 REspawns) = 25 T
Option 3 : APC+2 BA Pack (total 10 spawns\ 9 REspawns) = 30 T