Author Topic: MechWarrior - Forever Legends - Sign-up  (Read 8444 times)

Offline [CW] CyclonerM

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +3/-0
  • MechWarrior CyclonerM, Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy
    • www.clan-wolf.info
Re: MechWarrior - Forever Legends - Sign-up
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2014, 09:49:46 PM »
Trust me -just ban either Starchild or the Dual iHGauss Shiva and you will be fine with ASFs.

BA? Why only a single pack? They are easy prey. Sometimes, when i face lonely BAs and my 'Mech has not suitable weapons, i even eject and kill it myself :D

Offline AlfalphaCat

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +104/-19
  • Still here, and still queer for the MW:LLs! :P
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2014, 11:18:35 AM »
Holy Jesus Motherfapping Christ!!!!

I hate this community, or at least people that think they are part of this community, but decide to act like children when they don't get their way.

Drop out of a tournament because of some silly bullshit, and a few losses?  Are you kidding me?  If so, get the fapp out!  We don't need you.

This is the shit that has ruined every attempt at getting organized play and persistence going.  Grow a pair and learn something.

Are the 12th Vegan Rangers the only unit to have played this game, that can take a loss, or a death even, with dignity and maybe a little honor?  Sure we got pretty lights on our side, but we have never bitched about rules, or tried to win through loopholes.  Pathetic really, same reason the SJs aren't around anymore.

@artem, you and others like; you sicken me.  Go play MWoah, at least you will get a fleeting victory here and there.  Have fun, not having fun with that shit game.
Thanks for making your half-hearted commitment and dropping out like girls(no offense meant ladies, you prob have bigger balls than that lot).

*end full-hearted rant*

have fun out there kids...

I suck!! But WE are AWESOME.  We started a unit.  What's that?!  YOU WANNA TOUCH MY UNIT?!! :P ^^12thVR Recruitment Page(clickthepic) ;)

Offline AlfalphaCat

• Living Legend
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2014, 11:33:23 AM »
Forgot to mention.

You lost to ELH, even KoS fears them, and I consider KoS to have superior gunners/pilots.  ELH lives up to the name they have chosen.  You should feel privileged to have killed any of their assets.  They are the best, is my point.  It's like some no name French team losing to Man. U or Real Madrid, not like you are the suckiest ever, just not in their league, so to say.

You are playing with the 'big dogs'; this is not yer daddy's Mechwarrior.   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I suck!! But WE are AWESOME.  We started a unit.  What's that?!  YOU WANNA TOUCH MY UNIT?!! :P ^^12thVR Recruitment Page(clickthepic) ;)

Offline xInVicTuSx

• Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +193/-5
  • Knight of the Inner Sphere
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2014, 01:52:02 PM »
Are the 12th Vegan Rangers the only unit to have played this game, that can take a loss, or a death even, with dignity and maybe a little honor?  Sure we got pretty lights on our side, but we have never bitched about rules, or tried to win through loopholes.

As ranty as that just was, I would like to point out the truth of this. If more people cared about fun over tryhard winning as much as 12vr we would've had many more organized events by now.

Forgot to mention.

You lost to ELH, even KoS fears them, and I consider KoS to have superior gunners/pilots.  ELH lives up to the name they have chosen.  You should feel privileged to have killed any of their assets. 

Also, this. ELH is by far the oldest and most disciplined unit in MWLL. I don't fear them in pub games, but when it comes to organized matches no one else gives me cause for pause like they do. Fighting ELH is like solving a puzzle on hard mode.
But I would say that its more fun trying to solve that puzzle the more tools one has available.
-Invictus ne Vindicetur-

Offline Starch1ld

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-25
  • hi
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2014, 02:59:24 PM »
@Artem:
You lost to ELH, even KoS fears them
ELH lives up to the name they have chosen. They are the best, is my point. 
You are playing with the 'big dogs'

Pretty much this.

Offline RDL_Vitos

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +32/-3
  • RDL. Mechwarrior <TAU> (Clan Nova Cat) Heavy Arms
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 03:09:58 PM »

Also, this. ELH is by far the oldest and most disciplined unit in MWLL. I don't fear them in pub games, but when it comes to organized matches no one else gives me cause for pause like they do. Fighting ELH is like solving a puzzle on hard mode.
But I would say that its more fun trying to solve that puzzle the more tools one has available.

I do not agree with this   :P . Part 1 - not the oldest . See who started the tournament in the first FCL. (Clan Hell's Horses, Clan Smoke Jaguar, The Living Legends Mercenary Unit). You can tell by the other - at the moment, the only unit who is playing organized games if they are possible . (except for the recent BKS : ). Maybe I do not understand you, and you want to say it.

2 . Disciplined - at the moment only, yes. They all had ups and downs. See the history of all tournaments here. : )

About the rules - make them maximum elementary and equal for all - an equal number of players and no restrictions except one rule - only mechs (tonnage or money (from what is available)) . And the rest of the technique who wants to - and can be used to play in pubs . Not only , but the main thing that BT ? - MECHs.

imho ^ ).

Another variant - the rules close to pubs - Operation Viper ( but without restrictions on mechs for losses planets - to make it easier ).

This is one important reason why there was not much activity in the tournaments and all undertakings were stopped, especially with a small number of community. The main thing that has been a movement and maximum elementary rules.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:32:31 PM by RDL_Vitos »

Offline xInVicTuSx

• Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +193/-5
  • Knight of the Inner Sphere
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2014, 03:38:58 PM »
Heh, I figured RDL would show up and object to any praise given to ELH.  ;D

Only mechs huh? It seems that would be missing the point of MWLL over say, MW4 or MWO.

I would agree that the fewer rules the better. The more rules the more loopholes and more confusing things get. But much thought and research has gone into the ruleset we have and its served its purpose pretty well so far.

I meant more playing mechwarrior games than just MWLL. Just MWLL then yes, TLL and CHH among the oldest.
-Invictus ne Vindicetur-

Offline ELH_AIMB

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +21/-0
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 03:51:48 PM »
CGB didn't no one game. Will they participate in turney?
Trololo-trololo I'm riding on UFO.

Offline RDL_Vitos

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +32/-3
  • RDL. Mechwarrior <TAU> (Clan Nova Cat) Heavy Arms
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2014, 04:35:48 PM »
Operation Viper - pub game tournament ^ )

Tournament of the Jaguar - simply rules ^ )

Offline ELH_Sudibor

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +7/-8
    • Eridani Light Horse
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2014, 07:55:27 PM »
Please do not be mad at MWLL.SU  :-\
It did not quite their style of play and enjoyment from MWLL.
Let's be respectful of those who play in MWLL. We are not so much. We should all be written in the "Red Book".  ;D
NBT-HC ELH

Offline Starch1ld

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-25
  • hi
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2014, 09:01:10 PM »
Please do not be mad at MWLL.SU  :-\
It did not quite their style of play and enjoyment from MWLL.
Let's be respectful of those who play in MWLL. We are not so much. We should all be written in the "Red Book".  ;D
Just don't be mad at all. No one is mad at MWLL.SU.

We just noticed the fact that they left the tournament just after losing an entire Match (against ELH...).
RDL played a match against ELH too, lose it, but they are still here.

It's a game, guys. Some people win, some people lose.

Offline AlfalphaCat

• Living Legend
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2014, 11:43:23 PM »

They have dropped out due to number of players available.  I believe those that are available want to offer their services as Mercs for teams that are playing.

BTW, I am not really mad at MWLL.SU in particular, it's more the attitude of 'we lost, so the rules must be broken'.  It's been seen time and again in this community, and frankly it is getting really old. 

Like Starchild said, some win, some lose.  It's a game, have fun whether you are the best or the worst.

Offline CGB [Ancient Demise]

• Apprentice Dev
  • Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +57/-0
  • Clan Ghost Bear
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2014, 02:03:16 AM »

They have dropped out due to number of players available.  I believe those that are available want to offer their services as Mercs for teams that are playing.

Yep.
Just give me a heads up and we will be there, barring interference from other tournaments or practices.

"Most discipline is hidden discipline, designed not to liberate but to limit. Do not ask 'Why.' Be cautious with 'How.' 'Why' leads inexorably to paradox. 'How' traps you in a universe of cause and effect. Both deny the infinite."
---The Apocrypha of Arrakis; Frank Herbert, Heretics of Dune

Offline ELH_AIMB

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +21/-0
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2014, 02:14:05 AM »
Good news. Thanks a lot!
Trololo-trololo I'm riding on UFO.

Offline Warlord Kentax

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +36/-1
    • 12th Vegan Rangers Forum
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2014, 03:31:10 AM »
Holy Jesus Motherfapping Christ!!!!

I hate this community, or at least people that think they are part of this community, but decide to act like children when they don't get their way.

Drop out of a tournament because of some silly bullshit, and a few losses?  Are you kidding me?  If so, get the fapp out!  We don't need you.

This is the shit that has ruined every attempt at getting organized play and persistence going.  Grow a pair and learn something.

Are the 12th Vegan Rangers the only unit to have played this game, that can take a loss, or a death even, with dignity and maybe a little honor?  Sure we got pretty lights on our side, but we have never bitched about rules, or tried to win through loopholes.  Pathetic really, same reason the SJs aren't around anymore.

@artem, you and others like; you sicken me.  Go play MWoah, at least you will get a fleeting victory here and there.  Have fun, not having fun with that shit game.
Thanks for making your half-hearted commitment and dropping out like girls(no offense meant ladies, you prob have bigger balls than that lot).

*end full-hearted rant*

have fun out there kids...

I made a real stink about the rules once. ONCE! Never again. (Also, that one time, though I was complaining, quitting never crossed my mind.)
Member of the 12th Vegan Rangers
http://twelfthvr.freeforums.org/index.php

See who is playing MWLL right now, without having to start the game: http://stats.spikx.net/mwll.html