Now, when the passions are gone I'll answer the questions one by one and try to describe the situation. However, this is not an appeal for continuing discussion, and I will not comment any critics of MWLL.SU, balance of MW:LL or rules of the Tournament.Facts
- MWLL.SU lose ELH all 3 maps in first round of Tournament. We lose by the team-game level, coordination, strategy and set-ups. I responsible
for all of this in fact and I don't deny this in face of you and my team.
- MWLL.SU left the tournament after the first match
- MWLL.SU describe this by "not our game style" words. This appeals indignation from many participants of the Tournament, that leads you to aggression and some tries to wipe or bemire, or let us down, what you prefere.
At the beginning all MWLL.SU current players was introduced to A-lone from his YouTube channel. Sometimes later I arranged with RDL for the channel in their Teamspeak. And we get it only after we reject their offer to enter the RDL unit. After I introduced to ELH, as part of MWLL community, the same offer followed but we reject it.
After a few months I offer MWLL.SU members to make our own website and rent a teamspeak for creationg russian-speaking community of MWLL. NOT a UNIT or CLAN! We just played together on publics for our pleasure and fun. We knows about Drops and Units enouth to play it with RDL and ELH, but we prefered dinamic gameplay on TC, not the position war with 1 live on drops.
MWLL is the best game about mechs which we happened to play. This game is better then more perspective MWO, fabulous Titanfall or faster Hawken. But! It's not possible to say that MWLL hawe no lacks and holes. As many other we don't very happy with Aeros and BA presence in the game.
Let's summirize. MWLL.SU - is the russian-speaking communty, but not the Unit or Clan. Everyone can join and leave us in any time. No "high command", trainings, commanders, etc. We plays only for fun and pleasure without ANY different goals.@ELH
Yes we plays drops with you half a year ago, and we very appreciate you guys, and Sudibor specially. Why those games was interresting for us, and this games not? First, we plays in concept reconnasence->closing->fight. Games were fast. Second, you and we attacks positions of enemyes. Interrested can see this here game records
. No need to dissemble and present events in a favorable light for youself. If the games were only in position-war style, they ended as fast as they started.
Compare Unit with group of people played without trainings just for fun is not very fair. Moreover, after this drops on MWLL.SU forum I direcly write
that this was great luck in most of games. And nobody from MWLL.SU doesn't start to discuss!
You told about changing of your line-up, but you don't told anything about our line-up. After drops with you Sudibor offers A-lone(which was our leader and best player from us) to play the battle for 5 planets. Except A-lone, nobody agreed. After this A-lone leave MWLL.SU.
About the BA, we simply ignored them for a lucky rush. The only exception was in some way a Seaport.Quitting the tournament
Initially, we weren't interested in taking part in the tournament. You can ask Starch1ld about this, who sent us an invitation. After all, on the wave of enthusiasm I managed to assemble a team to support Starch1ld's Tournament.
We could play prolonged trench warfare, but I couldn't see another reasons due to which we can lose interest in participation except the ability to take 10+ players on the battlefield and usage of BattleArmors. The whole horror of the situation in which I have put teammates I realized when I was watching the game RDL vs. BKS on Frostbite where BKS by means of numerical advantage and the presence of BAs controlled the entire map and turned the match into one-sided shooting range.
The third match against ELH we played only out of respect for them and invited streamers. And we would left the tournament after playing with ANY other team that would have fought with larger number of warriors and BAs against us. This team could be whether RDL or whether BKS.
Thanks to the organizers for the tournament, for lenient attitude and the opportunity to play against other teams, but without BA. Alas, but that was the end of our enthusiasm in participating in the tournament. I apologize to ELH due wasting time with us if they would think that our matches were pointless; and also to Starch1ld who is forced to alter the schedule and scoresheet. We'll continue to follow the tournament, but now in the role of spectators.We don't need you.
I hate this community, or at least people that think they are part of this community... We don't need you.
- We Russians speak with people with whom you can't speak English.
- We play in time zones, in which Europe and North America can't play because the time difference can be up to 15 hours.
- We're still playing MW:LL and aren't going anywhere to go, in contrast to those units which can't play their game style in MW:LL. There are no drops and tournaments of leagues. I understand this and don't blame them for the move into MWO.
- We're open to everyone, regardless of the level of skills and purposes.
- Medved (not Medved_42_rus !) - a young father with a child of 5-6 years old. He played with us only when he had free time, and he always spoke in a whisper so he couldn't wake the baby. His skills were low but with us he always could extent his knowledge about the game and support attacking warriors by LRM+NARC and heavy tanks.
- Kott - knows about BattleTech more than all members of MWLL.SU together and plays with us just for fun and doesn't intend to leave.
- CTapuk_noxa6bl4 (Starik_pohabich) - played with us the Drops against ELH and then wanted more so he joined the RDL. Later he joined (RU)RJF when he realized that his style of play is more suitable for MWO.
- Starch1ld - also played with us the Drops against ELH. Once he sensed the taste for this gameplay he came in CSJ, but after a while he left for unknown reasons. Then he created the BKS unit and brought together the most active and skilled players of the entire community. Now he's the only power that moves the world community of MW:LL forward. The Forever Legends - is the most significant event after the cessation of the development of MW:LL, that pulled units out from MWO!
- We've adapted our TeamSpeak server not only for the Russian-speaking community, but also for the whole World. We have a lot of visitors from North America in the morning (Moscow time). And this is completely Starch1ld's merit.
- We found Russian streamers on the popular in CIS portal sc2tv.ru, who love BT and are interested in MW:LL. We introduced them all Russian units which we know and also organizers of the Forever Legends. Now they are broadcasting matches between North America's teams at 4-6 am at their time zone. And we're greatly appreciate them for this! Their stream collects plenty of spectators; from about 40-60 and more people. And they say: "Interesting mod! Where can I download it?". Generally, viewers and streamers used to compare MWO and MW:LL like CS and ARMA. With the ELH's support those streams became the best I've ever seen.
If we want to continue to play MW:LL and develop it, we need all the community members! It's obvious!