Author Topic: MWLL Weapons/Vehicle Stats + Armor Values  (Read 7579 times)

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +21/-17
  • there are links in my signature -->
    • MW:LL game status online (kudos: Spooky)
Re: MWLL Weapons/Vehicle Stats + Armor Values
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2015, 03:56:47 PM »
 ???
this actually is right on topic albeit off theme :)
The wiki in regards to mech stats/info:
  • The Osiris has to be updated and proofread for wrong entries (there is not one MG Osiris in game now)
  • The Puma (kit fox?) has a wrong entry regarding LRM config not present in game

i noticed it a while a go but was newbie to remember the exact points/mech/error back then (few months ago)  ::)

Do please pursue as practical?
and yes tons of "googledoc"s hang dead all around just like unrolled toilet paper behind white campers in parks after holidays  :-\

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2015, 12:48:43 AM »
 :o
i stand corrected,
there is one Osiris with MG (the PPC one) but the Prime ER laser one has not one MG (as per description) how the table shows it correctly

further:
The Puma has description error on variant A: not it's no LRM20 missle boat it is a die-hard brawler with Clan-tech Heavy Medium Laser and cUAC10 that truns light mech guts-out if not dealth with correctly and in a timely fashion

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 02:56:16 PM »
there is Raven B description on the wiki
it states the B has ELRM15  :o, however the table is correctly updated.
B has:
1 AC10
2 SBL
1 TAG
 ::)

Offline Warlord Kentax

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +37/-1
    • 12th Vegan Rangers Forum
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 02:45:19 AM »
there is Raven B description on the wiki
it states the B has ELRM15  :o, however the table is correctly updated.
B has:
1 AC10
2 SBL
1 TAG
 ::)

Yeah, the wiki sure needs a lot of things fixed. I miss the ELRM15 Raven. It had LAMS, BHP, C3, GECM, and 2Mguns... I think. It might have even had MASC. It was really fun and was formerly affordable from close to starting Cbills.
Member of the 12th Vegan Rangers
http://twelfthvr.freeforums.org/index.php

See who is playing MWLL right now, without having to start the game: http://stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Offline Fury9er

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +20/-4
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2015, 11:41:39 AM »
That Raven was a cracking 2nd rank asset, and was a solid machine later in a match when paired with some NARC or Tag. I finally started to do okay in games with that mech :)

Offline Warlord Kentax

• Lance Sergeant
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2015, 12:17:41 PM »
Just checked and the old raven B had all of the things I mentioned, including MASC as well as 2 extra tons giving it a higher damage than the ELRM owens during a single battle.

See who is playing MWLL right now, without having to start the game: http://stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2015, 12:49:30 AM »
both Owens-es (ELRM and LRM one) have good use for Marches,and are tons of fun at sniper maps.

But both lack ammo, jump-jets (or MASC or both  ::) ) and GECM (too balanced out IMO)

In pub games they lack on score (maybe be a  kill thief :o close to enemy base? ??? )

I use them only rarely (on the Dune-like planet the map with two whirlwinds and repair base in middle?) and on Dune itself (the ELRM one)

And Yes the Raven is TS3 only asset (take it alone and just die)

so,
any chance anyone edit this on wiki?
 :-\

Offline Warlord Kentax

• Lance Sergeant
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2015, 02:46:31 AM »
both Owens-es (ELRM and LRM one) have good use for Marches,and are tons of fun at sniper maps.

But both lack ammo, jump-jets (or MASC or both  ::) ) and GECM (too balanced out IMO)

In pub games they lack on score (maybe be a  kill thief :o close to enemy base? ??? )

I use them only rarely (on the Dune-like planet the map with two whirlwinds and repair base in middle?) and on Dune itself (the ELRM one)

And Yes the Raven is TS3 only asset (take it alone and just die)

so,
any chance anyone edit this on wiki?
 :-\

Sure, but what do you want me to say exactly? I changed the raven a little.

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 11:33:13 AM »
Kentax,
- change the Ravens B description to match the Layout in the table too  :) ?
- get the Osiris D and E descriptions as they are the most valuable  :o Mech early game (or even later)?  ???
- here i propose few (to copy and paste to wiki if appropriate)

Raven B
Ever felt like the TAG-ed target isn't dealt with hard enough? Ever felt like Scouting should be done more aggressively? Wait no more - buy this marvel of aggressive scouting right away: Enter Raven B. Scout away; link up radars with C3; cover allies with AECM; render foe's NARC inactive; even defend allies with LAMS, yet while doing all of this - get fun by shooting at heated enemies with the ever powerful and out reaching AC10 even carry additional ammo for prolonged fun. All this for a bargain of only under 50000 c-bills.

The Osiris D, thanks to it's triple MXPL laser arsenal coupled with it's 360 degree fast torso twist can deal tremendous amounts of pinpoint damage to nearly any opponent. Add the precision of occasional SSRM4 volleys and there You have wrecking havoc on swift legs. Care is to be taken not to stay engaged too long - the three double heatsinks get taxed soon by the MXPL. Despite being augmented by a ton, the armour wears down rather quickly if exposed to more foes.
and

The Osiris E is righteously considered the best Mech this game had. It sports it all: Enhanced Optics, Long range punch of the LtGauss, additional ammo, Improved jump jets, two ERMBL with just a bit shorter reach than prime weapon, available at game start - You name it - Osiris E has it. Although care is to be taken not to overtax this marvel: under fire it will melt soon, on the first line it staying power can be significantly augmented by either jump-sniping or using fire and dodge techniques. Best range, best window of engagement, best maneuverability, first to be aimed and shoot-at on the foe's side.

or

Puma A
The brawler at heat, it is a butcher by craft - tearing trough enemy's armor with the devastating pair of cMHL then exploiting the weak spots by the plentiful cUAC10's barage. 2 Dual heatsinks are best exploited by chainfiring the Medium Heavy Lasers and taxing in between with the UAC thereby avoiding jamming it. The additional ton of ammo is hardly enough for any prolonged use, so care is to be taken to place UAC shots sparingly and accurately.
copy/paste at own will & risk - no licence applies (or BSD like does) :^)

Offline thEClaw

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +75/-0
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2016, 07:51:13 PM »
Updated to MWLL v0.8.0. May the 'Mechs walk forever.

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +158/-37
  • my little pwny
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2016, 12:29:58 PM »
I have made the weapon stats available as a search- and sortable table here: http://stats.spikx.net/mwll/stats.html

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • my little pwny
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2016, 03:21:03 PM »
Variants are also now properly displayed at http://stats.spikx.net/mwll/stats.html

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2016, 09:16:12 PM »
You two are my heroes :D

Offline Spooky

• Living Legend
  • my little pwny
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 12:59:03 PM »
Btw. @thEClaw could you may be post your current python script?