Author Topic: Open Drop night!  (Read 8704 times)

Offline AlfalphaCat

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +104/-19
  • Still here, and still queer for the MW:LLs! :P
Re: Open Drop night!
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2014, 12:28:41 PM »
Actually I'm fairly indifferent to the whole situation, believe it or not I don't actually thrive for attention, I write for my own amusement entirely. The absurdities and frankly utter shite I stream helps put a little polish on the utter pointlessness of life in principle in an entropic universe. Not to mention those who actually know me in real life can tell you I am the same in the flesh as I am here, it's not a fašade, I'm not trolling to use that most over worn of expressions, I'm mocking the absurdity of even being alive in the first place.

I'm primarily back posting because I've been playing MWLL again and as such want to be involved in what remnant community there is, even with the dreary elements of it such as needlessly having to explain my character to those who still seem unable to recognise the joke behind my actions.

But still if giving me a little dig in the ribs and misappropriating my character helps you feel better about yourself in comparison then let loose your weapon's hiss and let battles and war go on, the end result is the same. In a century we'll both be dead and it'll be as though we were never alive at all within a millennia.

Bill, I believe you.

Join my church.

I suck!! But WE are AWESOME.  We started a unit.  What's that?!  YOU WANNA TOUCH MY UNIT?!! :P ^^12thVR Recruitment Page(clickthepic) ;)

Offline AlfalphaCat

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +104/-19
  • Still here, and still queer for the MW:LLs! :P
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2014, 12:43:59 PM »
Actually I'm fairly indifferent to the whole situation, believe it or not I don't actually thrive for attention, I write for my own amusement entirely. The absurdities and frankly utter shite I stream helps put a little polish on the utter pointlessness of life in principle in an entropic universe. Not to mention those who actually know me in real life can tell you I am the same in the flesh as I am here, it's not a fašade, I'm not trolling to use that most over worn of expressions, I'm mocking the absurdity of even being alive in the first place.

I'm primarily back posting because I've been playing MWLL again and as such want to be involved in what remnant community there is, even with the dreary elements of it such as needlessly having to explain my character to those who still seem unable to recognise the joke behind my actions.

But still if giving me a little dig in the ribs and misappropriating my character helps you feel better about yourself in comparison then let loose your weapon's hiss and let battles and war go on, the end result is the same. In a century we'll both be dead and it'll be as though we were never alive at all within a millennia.

Nihilism is so sad and pintless; be wizard.  It is so much more fun.  Amen...

Edit:  All these posts were meant for the 2v2 Tourney thread, but I love Bill too much.

I suck!! But WE are AWESOME.  We started a unit.  What's that?!  YOU WANNA TOUCH MY UNIT?!! :P ^^12thVR Recruitment Page(clickthepic) ;)

Offline b0bgeld0f

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +33/-2
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2014, 12:55:57 PM »
Last night we did a 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 in a normal solaris arena server, and i gotta tell you, it was great fun.. Bit of a cluster fapp to start when everyone is in cougar F's.. And a bit tense when you get killed and have to meet up with your bud again.. We put a ban on faf's and daishi's but everything else was fair game. there was even some successful narc and arrow action.... on solaris :)

we will def be doing that again!