Author Topic: Gamespy Fix best Fix easy  (Read 31468 times)

Offline Mech Daddy

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +18/-54
Re: Gamespy Fix best Fix easy
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2014, 02:04:40 PM »
Works for me.

Offline Vic-Viper.v1

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +15/-3
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2014, 12:00:41 AM »
Hey Starchild:)

Doesnt work for me i have tried it but still doesnt work.  :'(

Try  useing this list   

65.112.87.186  crysiswars.available.gamespy.com
65.112.87.186  crysiswars.master.gamespy.com
65.112.87.186  crysiswars.ms2.gamespy.com
65.112.87.186  gpcm.gamespy.com

Offline duelist

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +177/-0
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2014, 09:08:50 PM »
Tired of the 30 second freeze? I am so I found using these lines it goes away: see original post in this thread.

I hope this gets you in your mech faster.  8)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 11:39:33 PM by duelist »

Offline «Çߧ»Trooper_Thorn

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-0
  • Galaxy Commander of Iota Galaxy, Clan Blood Spirit
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 08:22:18 PM »
I finally got MWLL loaded and working I just need to figure out how to get my notepad to work like in this demo so I can do the work around. I will keep all informed as to my progress and thanks for the help and suggestions.

Νέμεσις
"Let our enemies learn the true meaning of Nemesis!"

Offline «Çߧ»Trooper_Thorn

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-0
  • Galaxy Commander of Iota Galaxy, Clan Blood Spirit
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 09:06:04 PM »
Thanks for the video, game reinstalled and able to join match just need to figure out the mapping for joystick. Now I need to get the new maps I tried the link but it is broken so I will be looking for assistance with the maps and again thanks for the help!

Νέμεσις
"Let our enemies learn the true meaning of Nemesis!"

Offline D_raptor

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2014, 02:23:17 AM »
just go to profile -> make a new one -> go to Multiplayer -> Internet -> now you were asked for the login pw -> use the pw: qtracker -> connect

now you can go back to the profile and switch to your old profile. You were asked for the PW again if you choose now MP/internet, then type again: qtracker

thats all
I also don't understand this. I wasn't given an option for a password. Every time I make a new account it simply asks me for a username and that's it.

Offline Star Wraith

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-25
  • hi
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2014, 11:24:54 AM »
just go to profile -> make a new one -> go to Multiplayer -> Internet -> now you were asked for the login pw -> use the pw: qtracker -> connect

now you can go back to the profile and switch to your old profile. You were asked for the PW again if you choose now MP/internet, then type again: qtracker

thats all
I also don't understand this. I wasn't given an option for a password. Every time I make a new account it simply asks me for a username and that's it.
Follow my install guide and everything will work. Link in sig.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 12:30:38 PM by Starch1ld »

Offline Morbo513

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +1/-0
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2015, 03:36:54 PM »
I'm having trouble getting online here. Just gives me invalid username/password. I've edited the hosts file and no, it's not been changed back. I've tried creating a new profile, attempting to log in, switching back to my old profile and attempting to log in, all different combinations. I've tried using qtracker as the password, I've tried using what my password used to be, I've tried creating a new gamespy account (Not that I'd expect for that to work), I've tried requesting/resetting my password. Honestly the last part of the OP needs to be worded a lot better.

I just tried going through it as in the video demonstration (Creating a new account then just clicking "login"), and my game straight up crashed.

Offline Vic-Viper.v1

• Recruit
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2015, 06:12:01 PM »
Did you give your Notepad administrative rights? If you haven't sometimes it will not save changes to the host file due to write protection

You can name your profile what ever you like just use "qtracker" as your password all lower case

Have you confirmed people are currently playing?it is possible qtracker is under maintenance

Try joining the public teamspeak to see if a user can help you.

When entering a new login you must log out of the other one "This should be indecated by MWLL asking for a password"

If all else fails when I am done work in 6.5hours I can personally assist you

Offline Morbo513

• Bondsman
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2015, 05:57:23 PM »
I got it working, the problem I was having is I'd click the "login" button straight away, but if I just wait it'll put me through to the server list.
Do I have to create a new account every time I play online then?

Also, on a side note, my joystick isn't working in-game when it did before. I did install vJoy for what it's worth, but actionmapper did read it fine.

Offline Vic-Viper.v1

• Recruit
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2015, 10:10:41 PM »
I got it working, the problem I was having is I'd click the "login" button straight away, but if I just wait it'll put me through to the server list.
Do I have to create a new account every time I play online then?

Also, on a side note, my joystick isn't working in-game when it did before. I did install vJoy for what it's worth, but actionmapper did read it fine.

Right on glad to hear you got it going, no you do not have to make a new profile each time infact you can log back in to your first profile just use qtracker as your password , as for your joystick it's very likely your joystick profile is saved onto your original profile , you can switch to that profile and your joystick settings should start working again, or you can use the new profile and just setup your joystick again

It doesn't matter what your old password was , MWLL will now except qtracker for all passwords "all lowercase of course"

Offline Morbo513

• Bondsman
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2015, 01:46:50 AM »
Well my point is I've only been able to get the server list up by creating a new account (Gamespy account, not game profile) with the password as qtracker. Since then, I've tried logging in to my "real" account with qtracker and it just gives me the invalid username/password message.
Also I'm using the same game profile as I was before. The keyboard controls are all the same as before, as are the binds for joystick, keyboard and mouse in actionmapper, just the joystick isn't working in-game. I'll see if I can solve it
EDIT: Yeah, I disabled vJoy and it works now.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:57:54 AM by Morbo513 »

Offline Vic-Viper.v1

• Recruit
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2015, 03:12:04 AM »
Well my point is I've only been able to get the server list up by creating a new account (Gamespy account, not game profile) with the password as qtracker. Since then, I've tried logging in to my "real" account with qtracker and it just gives me the invalid username/password message.
Also I'm using the same game profile as I was before. The keyboard controls are all the same as before, as are the binds for joystick, keyboard and mouse in actionmapper, just the joystick isn't working in-game. I'll see if I can solve it
EDIT: Yeah, I disabled vJoy and it works now.

Exellent, Do you still need assistance? or is evrything working now?

Offline Morbo513

• Bondsman
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2015, 10:37:05 PM »
All fine in that regard, but I've got another problem now. I managed to get a round in on Funbox Alpha, it switched map and kicked me back to the server list. When I tried connecting to it again, it still listed Ivory Tower, the map we'd just played, and tells me my map version doesn't match. I let it download, but it downloads Snowblind instead. When it finishes, it gives me the same message and tries to download Snowblind again. I've tried restarting MWLL, same thing. I'm not sure as to what map it actually changed to, but both the server list and http://stats.spikx.net/mwll.html list the map as Ivory Tower
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 10:43:10 PM by Morbo513 »

Offline Chezzar

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +24/-0
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2015, 11:13:41 PM »
All fine in that regard, but I've got another problem now. I managed to get a round in on Funbox Alpha, it switched map and kicked me back to the server list. When I tried connecting to it again, it still listed Ivory Tower, the map we'd just played, and tells me my map version doesn't match. I let it download, but it downloads Snowblind instead. When it finishes, it gives me the same message and tries to download Snowblind again. I've tried restarting MWLL, same thing. I'm not sure as to what map it actually changed to, but both the server list and http://stats.spikx.net/mwll.html list the map as Ivory Tower

I get exact the same problem...and i changed noting in the last 2 weeks. 4 hours ago, i connected without problem on funbocks gamma. And now, he wants me to download snowblind...