Author Topic: Populated Servers List?  (Read 970 times)

Offline Braver

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
Populated Servers List?
« on: September 13, 2014, 12:31:02 AM »
Hail fellow mechwarriors. I'm very new to this game and I am already in love. I apologize if there is a post concerning this topic already. My main concern is server population. The tutorial I followed on how to add servers worked, however there is usually no one playing. I find it hard to believe that there is NO ONE out there playing, which leads me to believe there are more servers I do not have access to that are populated. If I could get a list/instructions on how to add more servers that may have a more dedicated player base I would truly appreciate it. Running around a map alone isn't much fun. From some of the forums I've read there appears to be a somewhat active player base that I'm just not seeing. If its as simple as adding IP's to that file in the tutorial I would love a list. If there's a different way to do it, please let me know! I'm sick of PGI and would love to actually be able to sink hours into this amazing game. I hope someone could help me, as I would enjoy fragging and being fragged by you. Much obliged.

Offline Bruno_007

• Apprentice Dev
  • Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +90/-0
  • Osiris hats: sold out. ~Str1k3r
Re: Populated Servers List?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 01:02:14 AM »
This page is for you: http://stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

And it seems that today, yeah there's not much action...
Keep checking the page though, the servers are updated in real-time.
Tools and I:
   - MWLL Online Launcher (LAN UDP Forwarder) - evolution of past "Le Proof of Concepto" project: connect without Gamespy via packet redirection;
   - Vehicle Browser - "Pocket Wiki" Šokaolias (not really that though);
   - Rconnect 4.3 - Server tools: map manager/player voting add-ons;
   - CryHammer - Validates Patch/CDKey of Crysis Wars (now unable to validate CDKey due to turned off Gamespy servers).

Offline Braver

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 01:38:46 AM »
Much obliged my good man. Sad to see that those are in fact the same servers that are currently on my list. A damn shame the community has shrunk so much as to where there's barely anyone playing at all. Good to have that page though, bookmarked for sure. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my query.

Offline Starch1ld

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-25
  • hi
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 02:04:37 AM »