Author Topic: Long time no play MWLL, how do I fix the gamespy issue?  (Read 1487 times)

Offline luxebo

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +2/-0
Long time no play MWLL, how do I fix the gamespy issue?
« on: October 25, 2014, 09:12:59 PM »
I know people did mention it somewhere here, and it's been AGES since I last played MWLL. Sadly it seems as if the game is getting more abandoned over time, and I do want to play with it at least once in a good amount of time. I can't play however because I have that issue with gamespy where it says that I can't connect to server or whatever in the game, therefore I can't play it at all.

Thanks for the solution if anyone can repost/link that here and describe it briefly. Hope to see you all in action once in a while (though I see a lot of optimism for MWO's Community Warfare coming up soon). Keep the Battletech franchise alive!

Offline Silvercraft

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +39/-0
Re: Long time no play MWLL, how do I fix the gamespy issue?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 10:58:34 PM »
Hello and good to see you again!

Try this link first:  http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

If you still have problems try this one:  http://goo.gl/m8KJHG

Offline luxebo

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 12:31:22 AM »
Thanks a ton Silvercraft. :) Will check it out this afternoon and hopefully a day or two later I'll see you guys in combat!

Offline luxebo

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 04:03:32 AM »
Yup, it works and I was just fooling around in the training server. I see some sort of Chaos March event (sounds like Warhammer 40k though), but no password and ts3 I'm way too late for that. Maybe another weekend I may join but I think I would suck and I have not too much remembering of the game since I've been playing MWO mostly and left MWLL due to time issues for a while. But now I'm back so hopefully we can have a few solid games here and there. :)

Offline Starch1ld

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +47/-25
  • hi
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 04:11:03 AM »
Maybe another weekend I may join but I think I would suck and I have not too much remembering of the game
That doesn't matter, Chaos March is not a competitive event, we play it just for fun. Everyone is invited.

Offline luxebo

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 07:41:56 PM »
I do need some time to relearn controls and whatnot. Hard to get back to MWLL since I've been in MWO for so long, hard to differentiate between the two. Maybe later on I can join in but I dunno if I can spare too much time, etc.