Author Topic: Another Blood Spirit gone  (Read 532 times)

Offline Gremlich

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +42/-1
    • Clan Blood Spirit
Another Blood Spirit gone
« on: October 02, 2016, 06:34:16 PM »
Nekhron Kirov, the CBS Oathmaster, has recently died, losing his fight with PTSD. I hope that any of you who knew him through us or his time before with the Goliath Scorpions, remember him well. If you know any Veterans who are fighting PTSD, help them any way you can, we had been trying to keep Nekkies with us for many years. Trooper Thorn has been especially devastated by the loss. Keep him in your prayers if you have any.

Nekkies is the second of us to leave too soon, another of us, Z3r0K3wl was shot and killed by the Police several years ago. We found out from his mother who was going through his email to let friends know, she professed to not even knowing how extensive his gamer contacts were or how much like an extended family the community was.
“Fail to honor people, they fail to honor you; but of a good leader, who talks little, when his work is done, his aims fulfilled, they will all say, 'We did this ourselves.'” -- Lao Tzu

Offline ~SJ~ Amarus

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +40/-0
  • Clan Smoke Jaguar's Loremaster
    • Clan Smoke Jaguar
Re: Another Blood Spirit gone
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 07:59:58 PM »
Gremlich it was always a pleasure running with you guys, any loss in any clan is a loss for the community. My condolences, and as odd as it is when you hear a friend that you drop with is gone, it is always good to know than be left wondering, thank you for the heads up.

In short in matters battle armor, aerospace and omnimech
I am the very model of a rabid fan of Battletech
-Aposiopesis-
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Smoke_Jaguars/  

Offline Bill

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +341/-78
  • I can use the Internet to flaunt my fetters.
Re: Another Blood Spirit gone
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 01:54:34 AM »
Sorry to hear about it, condolences to those in Blood Spirit who knew them best.