Author Topic: Where is the new Battle Armor?  (Read 1201 times)

Offline mechlessar

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-1
Where is the new Battle Armor?
« on: January 06, 2017, 06:20:30 PM »
*BATTLE ARMOR*
-Phalanx. Done, waiting for the code implementation. DAMIAN?
  Artist: Cujo (low), TOMTOM (High, UV, textures,KingDavid rifle). Code: Damian (we love you!). Priority: Very High for 0.8.

-Gnome. Done, waiting for the code implementation. Estimated time for implementation is DAMIAN weeks. Priority: Very High for 0.8.
  Artists: Ghogiel (Low, high, uv, texture, skin). Code: Damian.

Since those 2 battle armor alrdy completed. So the last step is just to implement coding into new BA's. Then why is still no new BA signs in this game yet? How much time did I need to wait for 2 new BA's debut?

Gnome

Phalanx

Offline Mech Daddy

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +18/-54
Re: Where is the new Battle Armor?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 06:21:13 PM »
I doubt the current modders have the files of the originals, they had them really close to done.

Where is this quote from?

Offline mechlessar

• Bondsman
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 06:23:14 PM »
So, what are we going to do? Wait for original devs responses for using this assets or forever nothing? :'(

Where is the quote from?
http://forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,18950.0.html

Offline xInVicTuSx

• Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +193/-5
  • Knight of the Inner Sphere
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 08:06:53 PM »
Yes we do have the files.

Then why is still no new BA signs in this game yet? How much time did I need to wait for 2 new BA's debut?

Well that depends, are you gonna help? :P

This is yet another ball for our tiny tiny team of jugglers to keep in the air.

I've looked at the files I have the Gnome seems almost ready to go but the Phalanx does not look that complete.
Problem is the vague "needs code" line. We have no idea wtf that even means. What needs to be done? That is all still being sorted out so it will take time.
-Invictus ne Vindicetur-

Offline mechlessar

• Bondsman
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 08:12:20 PM »
Well that depends, are you gonna help? :P

This is yet another ball for our tiny tiny team of jugglers to keep in the air.

I've looked at the files I have the Gnome seems almost ready to go but the Phalanx does not look that complete.
Problem is the vague "needs code" line. We have no idea wtf that even means. What needs to be done? That is all still being sorted out so it will take time.

That's relieve me a lot! Glad u guys have the files and did not abandon BA progress. Take your time, I will wait till BA is ready to do action! :D
If Phalanx is here, I will join IS more than Clan XD.

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +19/-13
  • there are links in my signature -->
    • MW:LL game status online (thanks: Spooky)
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 12:03:50 AM »
If those BA monsters join the fray, I'll ask for rotary PPC  :o ??? ;)
"Complete destruction of House No. 1, located 3,500 feet from ground zero, by an atomic blast on March 17, 1953, at Yucca Flat at the Nevada Proving Ground"

HPG data-links: Easy tweak FPS n'more
1st 2 weeks and BA guide
101 Survival guide;[R.S.]
NEWS!

Offline [IPA] Avatar

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +32/-4
  • Kiss me, I'm shitfaced!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 10:51:02 AM »
Have you tried contacting Damian, who supposedly wrote the code for the BAs? He seemed like very enthusiastic dude when he jumped on the wagon at the end of the development. (Yeah, I know you probably tried, I'm just really good at coming up with obvious ideas.)

Offline Bill

• Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +339/-78
  • I can use the Internet to flaunt my fetters.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 04:26:11 PM »
Have you tried contacting Damian, who supposedly wrote the code for the BAs? He seemed like very enthusiastic dude when he jumped on the wagon at the end of the development. (Yeah, I know you probably tried, I'm just really good at coming up with obvious ideas.)

Better this than demanding features.

Offline xInVicTuSx

• Apprentice Dev
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +193/-5
  • Knight of the Inner Sphere
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 03:54:20 AM »

Funny story. One of our guys (who works in the QA industry) actually met Damian in real life in the lunch room on one of his game testing jobs.
He of course asked if he could come back, but sadly no, Damian is much too busy to return.
-Invictus ne Vindicetur-

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 08:13:56 AM »

Better this than demanding features.
;) Easy for You to say, didn't see You spawning?
besides, it was a pun - BA catched quite a few buffs since 0.7.1
"Complete destruction of House No. 1, located 3,500 feet from ground zero, by an atomic blast on March 17, 1953, at Yucca Flat at the Nevada Proving Ground"

1st 2 weeks and BA guide
NEWS!

Offline [IPA] Avatar

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +32/-4
  • Kiss me, I'm shitfaced!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 10:27:22 AM »

Funny story. One of our guys (who works in the QA industry) actually met Damian in real life in the lunch room on one of his game testing jobs.
He of course asked if he could come back, but sadly no, Damian is much too busy to return.
Bummer. In times like this, I always wish I'd sticked with my original life plans and became a programmer instead of an engineer, so I could help out. But, alas... bummer.

Offline Bill

• Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 12:57:46 AM »

I wasn't talking about you, you silly bloody kosovan refugee.

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 11:13:07 AM »

I wasn't talking about you, you silly bloody kosovan refugee.
What? Am I supposed to read Your mind, you silly old European mutineer?
 ::)
(how'd You found out majority of Danube region Serbians descend form medieval Kosovo region?  :o )

1st 2 weeks and BA guide
NEWS!

Offline Bill

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2017, 01:44:43 AM »
(how'd You found out majority of Danube region Serbians descend form medieval Kosovo region?  :o )

Well the not being in the posts a quoted was a decent clue. I just found it amusing that development is just about back on track and the feature "suggestions" are starting to creep back in. Hell it reminds me of the forums when I joined (one of my first posts was asking about the possibility of more BA types and getting into a bit of a barney with someone for just having asked), so I was feeling rather nostalgic.

As for the second question, I know my world history pretty well, or at least when the stars align in the right way to allow my confused memory to actually function. It's an interesting part of the world, I've designs to visit Hungary at some point (thanks to the kind offer of someone on this board), so perhaps when I'm able to make good on that plan I'll swing by and meet you as well. We can get into racially charged fights with strangers when I repeatedly fib about my origins to wind people up, it'll be a blast!

Offline cest73

• Lance Captain
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2017, 11:08:43 AM »

Well the not being in the posts a quoted was a decent clue. I just found it amusing that development is just about back on track and the feature "suggestions" are starting to creep back in. Hell it reminds me of the forums when I joined (one of my first posts was asking about the possibility of more BA types and getting into a bit of a barney with someone for just having asked), so I was feeling rather nostalgic.

As for the second question, I know my world history pretty well, or at least when the stars align in the right way to allow my confused memory to actually function. It's an interesting part of the world, I've designs to visit Hungary at some point (thanks to the kind offer of someone on this board), so perhaps when I'm able to make good on that plan I'll swing by and meet you as well. We can get into racially charged fights with strangers when I repeatedly fib about my origins to wind people up, it'll be a blast!
Q1: CJW
Q2: well see (hope 2 meet) - read WW1 about legendary hospitality around here, and WW2 about tabu topics for increased life span ;)...

1st 2 weeks and BA guide
NEWS!