Author Topic: Spiderman 3 = teh suck  (Read 3415 times)

Offline eFFe

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
Spiderman 3 = teh suck
« on: May 03, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »
Guys, don't waste your time and money to watch that movie in the theatres. It's freakin boring as hell and simply sucks ass.

Offline Criminal

• Founder Wandering Samurai
  • Upgraded Lead
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +17/-3
    • MechWarrior: Living Legends
Re: Spiderman 3 = teh suck
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 05:45:46 PM »
haha you went to see it? Was wondering if it was any good.

Offline xKamikazex

• Creative Director
  • Lead Developer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +5/-0
  • Don't lose your head over MWLL
    • Mech Warrior Living Legends
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 07:52:40 PM »
Good to know, was thinking about getting tickets...

Offline TheEnigma

• MechWarrior
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 06:44:14 PM »
Really? That sucks  :(

Offline lkavadas

• Recruit
  • L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace.
    • SWG EMU
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 11:15:23 PM »
I heard it was the best of the trilogy and I'll be seeing it in a few hours.  Plus it has Venom in it.  Who could possibly be more badass than Venom?  I hope they let him kill Spidey and take over the franchise because ever since I bought Spiderman vs Venom for the Sega Genesis and you could choose between the two (they are actually teamed up to battle Carnage and the other symbiotes) I knew Venom was badass.  Plus he was badass in the cartoon too.  Venom rocks!

The movie does clock in at 2:20 though which seems like it could be pretty long.  But on the flip side they somehow made Bryce Dallas Howard into a blonde hottie so I have to check it out.
Davion Heavy Guards
New Avalon, Crucis March, Federated Suns

Offline Proton8

• Bondsman
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 03:42:58 AM »
watched it today
i thought it was good
had some bad parts... like when spidey got an emo haircut
i think they shouldve done more venom in it tho
like not black spidey suit but more actual venom

i also think it had a bit too much side plots

but w/e the best out of the trilogy i think

Offline xKamikazex

• Creative Director
  • Lead Developer
  • Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 09:11:43 AM »
Well I knew alot of it would be gay ever since they made Peter Parker shoot webbing out of his wrist instead of the device he makes in the comics and cartoon....  ::)

Offline xKamikazex

• Creative Director
  • Lead Developer
  • Living Legend
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »
Well I saw it yesterday and I would have to agree with Effe's statement. About half way through the movie, I forgot that I was watching a super hero show and thought I was watching a Soap Opera.... Peter Parker turning Emo while being bonded with Venom? Holy gay. And the whole thing about not finding the actual killer of Peter's Uncle until this movie was really stupid. Way to flog a dead horse. And Mary Jane's little "I'm jealous of you peter cause I'm not getting fame or attention from the public but Spider Man is!" Wahh wahh, cry more.

Who wrote the script for this movie cause they need to be shot. The time and effort put into the movie with all the cutting edge 3D is really good only if you have a good story to back it all.

They did manage to salvage a half decent ending though, they way Spider man killed Venom was cool I have to say. But still, this movie sucks the big one. I hope to god they aren't making another disaster film like this any time soon.

Offline lkavadas

• Recruit
  • L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace.
    • SWG EMU
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 05:11:56 PM »
Yeah, finally saw it.  Sandman was a completely unnecessary and distracting character and he was a complete stereotype to boot.  The movie should have focused entirely Osborne/Hob Goblin as the villain and the fourth installment should have been nothing but Spidey and the symbiote and then the last half of the movie should be all about Venom.  I would have had Venom kick Spidey's ass as well and ended the movie with a Venom victory just to keep things fresh.

Yeah, disappointing.  On the flip side 28 Weeks Later was great.  I thought for sure it would suck because of the change of directors but honestly I couldn't tell a difference at all.  Great movie.  I think the best of any zombie series out there plus they managed to portray the soldiers rather accurately which, being a current U.S. soldier and Iraqi Freedom vet, is usually a big point of contention for me.

So yeah, go see 28 Weeks Later!
Davion Heavy Guards
New Avalon, Crucis March, Federated Suns

Offline Criminal

• Founder Wandering Samurai
  • Upgraded Lead
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +17/-3
    • MechWarrior: Living Legends
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 05:58:25 PM »
I'm so glad to hear that 28 weeks later is good. I really enjoyed 28 days later and was hoping for a bigger better version of it. I will definetly check it out!