Author Topic: anyone play mechwarrior dark age?  (Read 1284 times)

Offline mprhead5

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +2/-0
anyone play mechwarrior dark age?
« on: September 03, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »
just wondering if anyone on here plays mechwarrior clix?

myself and my friends are into it and having a lot of fun with it. Unfourtuantly the wizkids site is down so a lot of the information is harder to find.

anyone know if there is a good active forum for it?

Offline Wolfkolf

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
Re: anyone play mechwarrior dark age?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 03:35:16 AM »
LOL nope I disowned darkage..though I have bought a few of the mechs and put them on hexes lol I like some of the mechs they use but some are just crazed..but some are damn good.

LOL did you see what they did to the Spider!

I use the infantry and BA ones too, those are pretty cool and are on small bases that work good on the hexboards.

Offline ~SJ~ Amarus

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +40/-0
  • Clan Smoke Jaguar's Loremaster
    • Clan Smoke Jaguar
Re: anyone play mechwarrior dark age?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 04:14:26 PM »
I still have mine, ironically I got into that when I was in about 7th grade...someone on the forum said thats what the target audience was lol...GOT ME!

Anyway the reason for the info black out is because the franchine went under, there is no more DA stuff, its only on ebay now or in old comic books stores if you are lucky to stumble onto any.  The guys you talk to here are all table top BT fans in the way hardcore sense...its actually quite infectious, I'm thinking of buying a starter for the CBT sets but yeah dude DA is pretty much dead unless you have a bunch of players living around you, but with CBT there are leauges and such all over.

In short in matters battle armor, aerospace and omnimech
I am the very model of a rabid fan of Battletech
-Aposiopesis-
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Smoke_Jaguars/