Author Topic: Tracked Vehicles Issues  (Read 12635 times)

Offline JLZ

• MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +33/-6
  • m e l e r s k i
Re: Tracked Vehicles Issues
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2011, 11:14:41 AM »
I was fighting in a Morrigu and this enemy Hephaestus was purposely knocking me around, easily getting me off aim.
[Not being able to drive or aim properly, I eventually got terminated by the medium mech that I was trying to aim at.]
Would be nice if a heavy tracked tank wouldnt be turned 180 by a light hovercraft.
Its a feature that can be exploited.

Until then I guess Ill have to shoot a Hephaestus before it comes close. :D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:25:07 AM by Bad guy »

Offline CHH Aurailius

• Technical Designer
  • MWLL Developer
  • MechWarrior
  • l33tp0intz: +33/-0
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 04:17:25 AM »
I was fighting in a Morrigu and this enemy Hephaestus was purposely knocking me around, easily getting me off aim.
[Not being able to drive or aim properly, I eventually got terminated by the medium mech that I was trying to aim at.]
Would be nice if a heavy tracked tank wouldnt be turned 180 by a light hovercraft.
Its a feature that can be exploited.

Until then I guess Ill have to shoot a Hephaestus before it comes close. :D
It's not a feature, it's a bug :P  and I'll see what i can do about diminishing/fixing it.

Offline RepleX-TA

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +5/-0
  • Inner Sphere Mercenary
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2011, 04:21:06 PM »
Doesn't work vertical aiming on Oro after the first minutes.
That happened to me twice on Mirage. After that I didn't purchase Oro anymore :)
Also, some pilots noticed that the same thing happens to Demolisher, it was on Mirage too.

Offline Cygma

• MWLL Developer
  • Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +65/-1
    • 7th Regiment Wolfs Dragoons
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2011, 04:40:58 PM »
Happened to me in Demolisher too, although on another map - it is already reported, although i couldn't find exact repro steps so far.
<Insert cool content here>

Offline (TLL)KitLightning

• Resident Necromancer
  • Living Legend
  • l33tp0intz: +524/-2
  • πάντα ρει, και ουδέν μένει
    • The Living Legends
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2011, 06:20:50 PM »
This is a Client issue that other Clients can enter and move the torso, in any direction, on a Clients asset where this has occurred on.

Last night I drove around in the Demolisher and suddenly came to a halt after plinking the radar. After I got unstuck, the barrels could not move vertically.

BUG Reports                                    Technical Issues                                       Install Errors

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~Albert Einstein
                                     "It'll take time to restore chaos" ~George W. Bush

Offline ELH_Vivicector

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +49/-4
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2011, 03:07:49 PM »
Are there any plans to change tanks suspense? It is very low and hard. Morrigu can get stuck at nearly plain surface. Other tanks are not so bad, but suffer too much shake when driving (tough suspense).

Offline ߧ Trooper_Thorn

• Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +30/-7
  • Galaxy Commander, Iota Galaxy, Clan Blood Spirit
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2011, 03:35:58 PM »
The party Van and the Huit have noseflying into air syndrome, it is like the tank has no weight. I have also run into the sudden spinout on a flat surface out of no where along with ac2 crashes after sustained firing right after a kill most of the time and sometimes with out the kill, it crashes and I get Crysis has stopped working message. I tried doing the fix you suggested to auto report unfortunately when I did what you said it gave me a game error message and I had to do the fix to repair the game at start up so it would run which again it does not auto report.

Νέμεσις
"Let our enemies learn the true meaning of Nemesis!"

Offline Brainwright

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +34/-2
  • AKA : Rotten
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2011, 05:01:58 PM »
Last night I drove around in the Demolisher and suddenly came to a halt after plinking the radar. After I got unstuck, the barrels could not move vertically.

It might be worth noting that it seems to occur mostly when moving over hills.  Also, by moving up/down steep inclines after the turret is stuck, you can change the vertical level of the turret according to the severity of the angle traveled.
Thanks for the view.

Offline Mekabuser=12thVR=

• Star Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +44/-0
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2011, 09:05:13 PM »
on extremity , leaving one of the spawns , in daylight is just nonsensical . Having to hit afterburner to go more than 10kph up an incline in the sun is extremely frustrating . Didnt really search about this but it was not exactly fun trying to get into position .

Offline Neros

• MWLL Developer
  • Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +6/-0
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 02:22:39 PM »
I've had a few issues where LTs can get trapped in rather mild terrain because they seem to loose horsepower the longer they are on the field: to the point that Turbo is needed to break 10 km/h on flat ground, to move at all up shallow inclines, and moderate-steep inclines (such as the southern ramp to the northernmost base in Inferno) are just impassible.  I'd guess this is the must less hilarious counterpart of the flying LT bug feature.