Author Topic: Graphical Issues  (Read 12987 times)

Offline Hartsblade}12th VR{

• Alphatester
  • Lance Captain
  • l33tp0intz: +25/-0
Re: Graphical Issues
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2011, 09:00:07 PM »
If you are running Dx10 try running Dx 9.  You can make the change on the launcher.

Offline rivaltuna

• Bondsman
  • l33tp0intz: +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »
already did that, no change so far. anything else it could be?

Offline sleepysheep

• Star Colonel
  • l33tp0intz: +35/-0
  • I'm me deal with it
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2011, 11:16:57 AM »
- 'Mech appear without a Torso in the distance. (Again part of the LOD is still being processed and changes according to the distance the Player has to the object.)
the funny thing about that is that i can see the whole mech if i zoom in on it. so the zoom changes the distance somehow?

Zoom changes the LOD. If you zoom in the Mech bumps up from e.g. LOD level 3 to LOD level 2 which draws it properly. That's all the magic ;)

I wish this were true for me.  It doesn't improve my LOD... :(
Maybe it does, and the object is simply too far...
But I do believe if I can see a building across the map, I should be able to see a mech or a tank.  This kinda sucks because if you're hunting for ground targets in the sky, you should be able to see them when you're zoomed, but sometimes the distance is so great, they don't render...

Any way to fix this?  Maybe increacing "e_view_dist_ratio_detail" perhaps?

It is impossible to set the game to see mechs tanks and aeros farther away I've tried for hours and hours it doesn't work. Its been fixed in game by the devs to stop people like myself setting it so i can see stuff 3km away lol. Sadly you juat have to zoom and hope the game engine shows the entire mech not half.

Also max ccc looks worse than max settings but ccc prob runs a bit faster, but I think its going to come down to personal prefrence.

Id rather stick a knife in my eye than ccc but thats just me.

@rivaltuna did you clear the shader folder when you changed the dx? Since your have major problems I guess its best to make sure you have the latest updates for dx, and have latest graphic drivers. And no it doesnt matter what version of dx your pc has, if you have never installed any updates for dx then its probably waaay out of date.
Sandy 2500k @ 4.6ghz
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 V1.0 - Worst Motherboard ever.
2x GTX 580 3gb
8gb DDR3 dual channl 1600mhz
HX 1000W Corsair
Win 7 x64 Home Edition
5970x1200 Or 1920x1200 Triple Screen 26" Monitors
Dx10 Max settings 16xAF 8xAA

Offline Cravitus

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +2/-1
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »
After going through a bit of a vacation from MWLL, I return, partially de-noobified, and I will ask this first.
Are those empty spaces between the legs and body of the BattleArmors (Connecting to the groin/backside plate thing) Supposed to be missing?
What does THIS button do?