Author Topic: MW:LL @ MWL  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Barbaric Soul

• Lance Sergeant
  • l33tp0intz: +7/-0
    • Mechwarriorleagues.com
MW:LL @ MWL
« on: February 23, 2010, 04:48:03 PM »
Well the time is coming. With the cheat protection in the upcoming patch, and provided everything else with the patch is working correctly, we at MWL will be looking to open atleast 1 ladder for MW:LL in the near future. So now I come to you, the MW:LL community, to ask what you want in a ladder that supports MW:LL. Please help me with any rules you feel  would be appropriate for the ladder.

What is MWL? MWL, aka Mechwarrior Leagues ( www.mechwarriorleagues.com ) is a ten year old gaming league that specifically supports mech games. Currently we only support Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries. We have Ladder league (10 different ladders), Duelist league(1vs1 best 3 out of 5 waves matches), Bracket league (traditional elimination bracket style tournaments for both Players and Units), Solaris league(up to 16 players compitition, last man standing wins), and Planetary league, all with full automation for setting up matches. I'm looking to expand MWL's support to cover MW:LL and bring to life to a old established league.

Come on people, give me some ideas here. I've gotten one response about a possible set of rules. Looking for more opinions from others.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 01:12:15 PM by Barbaric Soul »
Barbaric Soul
Director of Competition
www.Mechwarriorleagues.com