Author Topic: =*= 1FSAC (1st Federated Suns Armored Calvary)  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Teafour

• Recruit
  • l33tp0intz: +9/-0
  • <He who walks within the rows>
    • 1st Federated Suns Armored Calvary
=*= 1FSAC (1st Federated Suns Armored Calvary)
« on: March 25, 2010, 03:54:17 AM »
~S~ To all our fellow mechwarriors. 1st Federated Suns Armored Calvary aka 1FSAC is open for recruits for those that enjoy the battletech lineage. Our roots in the Battletech on-line gaming goes back to a game called Multiplayer Battletech EGA. Yes, I said EGA. This unit has held the test of time and technology. Come to our sites and take a look if you'd be interested in a good place for fun, friends and most important, mech carnage!

www.1stfederatedsuns.com

Factsheet
Unit's main location: US
Interested in recruits from overseas: Yes
Focus of activities: Both Casual and eventual competitive play. Current setting up skims during beta.
If competitive, planetary / campaign league or ladder: As game is still in beta, we're not set up in a league as of yet. We have been in all types in the past within other games.
Main language: English
Voice server: Ventrilo and we do prefer members to be on it for organizational reasons.
Web address: www.1stfederatedsuns.com
Contact person: Radagast is the primary recruiter although I am also available as a back up to get you and Rad connected.
How to contact: Rad receives the emails from the website. I can be reach as "teafour" on Steam and yahoo.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 09:38:30 PM by Teafour »
Col.Teafour<1FSAC/AFFS>RCO_HG