Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bugs, Technical Issues, Problems / Re: Joystick issue since 0.8.5
« Last post by daze507 on Yesterday at 09:37:46 PM »
Edit: I have found the guide on reddit to map the joy to the gamepad and it works perfectly.
Bugs, Technical Issues, Problems / Joystick issue since 0.8.5
« Last post by daze507 on Yesterday at 08:23:52 PM »
Hi, my joystick is not responding anymore in game since I've updated from 0.8.3 to 0.8.5.
Is it a known issue?

Thanks.
Community created content / Re: MWLL Weapons/Vehicle Stats + Armor Values
« Last post by Spooky on Yesterday at 11:32:41 AM »
No, I did not change any of the data.
« Last post by cest73 on Yesterday at 09:18:01 AM »
kudos!

You do not happen to touch any of the data provided, no matter how wrong? (i.e. SRM range etc)

Does that imply someone (me?) ought to update the data harvesting in the aforementioned *.py script?  :-\
A little update;

I am currently working on replacing the lost images on the wiki TC guide and may also reword the page somewhat.

If you are interested and have questions on map editing in the meantime please pm or shout out on the discord.
« Last post by cest73 on May 28, 2017, 07:36:11 PM »
I've been busy ("freeriding"'8)
here attachments:
@Spooky, do You hear me buddy?  ;D
the new Air_Gausses gave some resistance, bit now they're tamed ::)...

NOTE: it's unaltered outputs, only AIR_Gauss type weapons are added to checkout on weapons.csv
Events / Re: Chaos March Battlelog and Operations Center
« Last post by duelist on May 28, 2017, 10:51:15 AM »
Battle   269   Battle for Planet   Styk   
Tikonov Task Force   attack   Styk   from   Shensi
Planet defended by   Saiph Protectorate         
Map 1   Castlehill - TC - 003   winner:   Inner Sphere   
Map 2   ValleyForge - TC - V02   winner:   Not played   
Map 3   Death Valley - TC   winner:   Inner Sphere   
Map 4   Stone Rose - TC - V06   winner:   Inner Sphere   
Map 5   Vector TC   winner:   Not played   
Map 6 (if needed)   MAP_NAME   winner:   Not played   

Planet is successfully   Inner Sphere   Planet belongs to   Saiph Protectorate   
Events / Re: Chaos March May Sat 27 Sun 28 20:00 UTC
« Last post by duelist on May 28, 2017, 10:23:39 AM »
Hello Pilots,
    Chaos March continues Sunday at 20:00 UTC. Saiph will resume battle on planet Tsistsang against the Capellans. Teamspeak channel Ready Room to play at mwll.mekmaster.com.
« Last post by Az on May 25, 2017, 09:50:54 AM »
I think I found some DPS calculations to be wrong.

I can't do anything about that, but I've noticed another issue I can help with. Some variants are listed which weren't actually in the game.

To be available in-game, an asset/variant has to be:
1. defined in the XMLs, of course;
2. listed in one of MechLists.lua's gm.*List tables, which links XML definitions to a number of parameters;
3. listed in one of the g_*List[CL|IS] tables, which dictate what assets a base can build (fudged a little, that's why the Catapult is listed under medium mechs and the Ares as a hovercraft).

There's always been stray variants and work-in-progress assets left in the XMLs. In Wandering Samurai's releases however, the MechLists.lua lists were always internally consistent. Since 0.8.0, some variants appear in the main gm.*List tables that are not buyable anywhere. This requires a second round of pruning. It looks like this script doesn't perform the first one either, as I see a few empty Karnov variants listed.

If anyone feels like updating the script, I can share the regular expressions I used to parse MechLists.lua. They're quite hairy but haven't failed me yet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10